WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 09:26 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by trojanfan
I'm not sure I could **** in a porta potty they give me a complex
Haha you have no choice atleast at work and I"m sorry the actual bathrooms are actually worse but those are only by the trailers.
Old 09-05-2006, 09:29 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
Haha you have no choice atleast at work and I"m sorry the actual bathrooms are actually worse but those are only by the trailers.
I would take toilet seat covers everytime I went :p haha. dont get herpes of the ***.

from all that butt sex u have over there
Old 09-05-2006, 09:30 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

I would take toilet seat covers everytime I went :p haha. dont get herpes of the ***.

from all that butt sex u have over there
haha sorry there's no seat covers LOL you can make one with toilet paper but I just wipe it down with the hand sanitizer they have right out side
Old 09-05-2006, 09:31 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

haha sorry there's no seat covers LOL you can make one with toilet paper but I just wipe it down with the hand sanitizer they have right out side
I'd knit handmade seat covers ok not really but ok it's a tad better since they have sanitizer!
Old 09-05-2006, 09:33 PM
Brap

I'd knit handmade seat covers ok not really but ok it's a tad better since they have sanitizer!
Yeah it's on every porta potty and you have to wash your hands before going to eat and stuff.
Old 09-05-2006, 09:34 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

i make soup with the porty potty liquid and feed it to amish horses

hahahaha
Old 09-05-2006, 09:37 PM

Yeah it's on every porta potty and you have to wash your hands before going to eat and stuff.
that's good!
Old 09-05-2006, 09:42 PM
Brap

MMM almost breakfast time
Old 09-05-2006, 09:44 PM

woohoo! haha
Old 09-05-2006, 09:46 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

whats for breakfast??? port-o-potty soup made by vetter?
Old 09-05-2006, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Ninja636
:
Old 09-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Brap

with a donut
Old 09-05-2006, 09:56 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

with a donut
mmmmm mmm!!!!! sounds delicious...

realy though, they feedin yall good over there?
Old 09-05-2006, 10:01 PM
Brap

Yeah man too good. Food is the best I've eaten as far a military serviced...It's prepared by a civilian company well they're idian,iraq and stuff I can't really tell.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:02 PM
Brap

You doing okay??
Old 09-05-2006, 10:03 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

this is your captain speaking

t-minus 6minutes to departure for wings and budweiser

please put your sphincter in the upright and locked position for the next 12 hours.

thank you
Old 09-05-2006, 10:03 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Yeah man too good. Food is the best I've eaten as far a military serviced...It's prepared by a civilian company well they're idian,iraq and stuff I can't really tell.
awsome to hear, im glad yall are atleast eattin good :YEAH
Old 09-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Brap

This computer stuff is boring but really helpfull atleast I'll really know how to fix all my computer probs and stuff.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:05 PM
Brap

We got a place in Hawaii called Dirty Lickins them wings are ****ing good and I don't like chicken on bones.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:08 PM
Brap

awsome to hear, im glad yall are atleast eattin good :YEAH
Yeah man they have huge variety everymeal. Plus it's all free, drinks, icecream, cakes, burgers, u name it, they have lobster,crab, shrimp, scalops on certain days of the week, sandwiches, philly chesse steaks&chicken cheese. Pretty much anything you could want...

Oh don't forget the Neer beer LOL

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy