WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 01:02 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by rUu
well that's a horrible question!!! lmao

the guy died right in front of him!
doesn't matter if he knew him or not.
how is that a horrible question. My emotions would be MUCH more out of control if it was a family member or close friend honestly I dont know if I could handle it. I'd still be upset if it was just a random person but it would be easier to get over. I'd still probably cry bc I'm a girl and that's what I do
Old 09-03-2006, 01:03 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ninja636
no. i didnt know him... all i knew is that his 3yr old son was playing on the beach right next to him while they were trying to revive him... i realy dont know how to feel
awwww now that is horrible. I can't even imagine. Poor thing doesnt even know what happened yet b/c he's too young
Old 09-03-2006, 01:03 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by trojanfan
you are really not getting on my good side now

oic.

'cmere. we'll go make potty together.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:04 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

^^^^^^^^ kidding btw.

plz don't kill me.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by rUu
oic.

you really do have an odd fetish there buddy
Old 09-03-2006, 01:06 AM
rUu

you really do have an odd fetish there buddy

don't hate

you're the one that likes steroid boys.
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rUu
oic.

haha...they got videos for guys like you. Not that I know from experience or anything. I swear......No really.
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

awwww now that is horrible. I can't even imagine. Poor thing doesnt even know what happened yet b/c he's too young
yea, and i realy did want to cry..... ive never seen something like that before...

ive never seen someone die
Old 09-03-2006, 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by rUu

don't hate

you're the one that likes steroid boys.
I like big strong arms wrapped around me.... .but yea that dude is pretty much a douche that you thought was on steriods. He has issues. could be why he's 30 and single

LIKE TODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: LOL
Old 09-03-2006, 01:07 AM
rUu

Originally Posted by FAhq
haha...they got videos for guys like you. Not that I know from experience or anything. I swear......No really.

ya, i got a few.

toilet trannies...............toilet trannies 2: the return of the poopie..........

fart bonanza 8...........

debbie does del taco.............

they're my favs
Old 09-03-2006, 01:08 AM
retired postwhore

yea, and i realy did want to cry..... ive never seen something like that before...

it's harsh man....I've never seen someone die and i'm pretty sure that I don't ever want to.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:09 AM
retired postwhore

Originally Posted by rUu
ya, i got a few.

toilet trannies...............toilet trannies 2: the return of the poopie..........

fart bonanza 8...........

debbie does del taco.............

they're my favs

rUu

i have, a few times.
it still sucks, but i'm a lot more used to it than i was before.

you'll be alright, nukka
god works in mysterious ways.

me either...I've seen a wreck where someone died but not literally the body of anyone like that so sad. I'm sorry hun. I hope it all gets better. I know nothing I say will help but it can only get better
Old 09-03-2006, 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by rUu
i have, a few times.
it still sucks, but i'm a lot more used to it than i was before.

you'll be alright, nukka
god works in mysterious ways.
remind me not to hang with you...
Old 09-03-2006, 01:10 AM
rUu

I like big strong arms wrapped around me.... .but yea that dude is pretty much a douche that you thought was on steriods. He has issues. could be why he's 30 and single

so....what you're saying is......
just because you got the shaft from a handful of guys, you're going all nun-style on us?

that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. but, then again, i was never very good at understanding why women do crazy ****.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:11 AM
rUu

remind me not to hang with you...

<<<<<<< emt, tard.

people call us when they're dying.
**** happens
Old 09-03-2006, 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by rUu
so....what you're saying is......
just because you got the shaft from a handful of guys, you're going all nun-style on us?

that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. but, then again, i was never very good at understanding why women do crazy ****.
I'm not going "nun style" I'm just really freakin frustrated. and the more I talk to the male species and they act like jackasses, the more I just wanna give up and turn lesbian.
retired postwhore

maybe he was so ashamed of his own douchebaggery that he felt he needed to over compensate by improving his outward appearance?

Or he could be another steriod freak who is emotionally unstable when he isn't cycling...
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

ill be alright... thanx guys... i just need to be in the company of friends... and mabe a 12pack of keystone light... this is ****ed, i didnt know its was acutaly like that

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy