WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 12:25 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand i'm back!
Old 09-01-2006, 12:27 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

shibbidy bam
Old 09-01-2006, 12:27 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

I want a **** load of roses for no reason
Old 09-01-2006, 12:28 AM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
lol, No worry's man, I was halfway joking anyhow!

But how much is the admission price anyways? I love me some haunted houses and I'd love to come down and support a fellow rider...

Also, do you have a bigger pic of your bike? if it won't fit on here, send it to evidicus@aol.com and just be sure to title the e-mail something so I won't think it's junk mail!
no thats the only one besides the on posted 2 pages back... i thin this year its 15$ and its around a half hour if u make it that long... did u go to the website and watch the movies clips....... last year alone over 400 people didnt even make it through the first room..........i seen growin men pee themself...little kids go poopoo.. crying... hurdling in corners... its f in great
Old 09-01-2006, 12:30 AM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by trojanfan
I want a **** load of roses for no reason
u have to be kidding i no u dont have a problem finding a guy... even a nice one
Old 09-01-2006, 12:31 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

damn Shakira can dance....almost distracts one from the fact that she can't sing for ****.....

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sara Lashea
now thats how to get laid!
lol, yeah, well she deserves to be pampered, she stuck by me even when I was broke as all hell, and couldn't even buy her dinner, so why not spoil her while I can right???

Originally Posted by celgsxr
u have to be kidding i no u dont have a problem finding a guy... even a nice one
<< always falls for the bad ones!
Old 09-01-2006, 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
lol, yeah, well she deserves to be pampered, she stuck by me even when I was broke as all hell, and couldn't even buy her dinner, so why not spoil her while I can right???
GOD I wish my lame *** ex b/fs thought like that! they were all broke, no car, I did everything for them and more and what do I get? NOT ****

Last edited by amberatua; 09-01-2006 at 12:35 AM.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:33 AM

no thats the only one besides the on posted 2 pages back... i thin this year its 15$ and its around a half hour if u make it that long... did u go to the website and watch the movies clips....... last year alone over 400 people didnt even make it through the first room..........i seen growin men pee themself...little kids go poopoo.. crying... hurdling in corners... its f in great
daaaaaaaannng That's awesome!

But I can't watch any videos on my computer, I'm stuck with wonderful dial-up so any downloads take 43275630847652 hours.

< =========needs to move to alabama

GOD I wish my lame *** ex g/fs thought like that! they were all broke, no car, I did everything for them and more and what do I get? NOT ****
ex G/F's?????

I had no idea. I'm at a loss for words! lol
Old 09-01-2006, 12:35 AM

GOD I wish my lame *** ex (g/fs) <ur leisbo<<<thought like that! they were all broke, no car, I did everything for them and more and what do I get? NOT ****
i would have never guessed that

so you are saying that none of these guys have a chance to get in your pants??

lol

< =========needs to move to alabama
I'll be moving out of AL in May...... just let me know where u are at the time and i'll go there!
Old 09-01-2006, 12:36 AM

no guys i'm not a lesbian...sorry it was an honest mistake!

I'm bi OK?

no really I'm strictly ****ly allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way
Old 09-01-2006, 12:37 AM

I'll be moving out of AL in May...... just let me know where u are at the time and i'll go there!
to were im moving back to floride in november before the snow hits up here.... i hate snow unless im on a snowboard
Old 09-01-2006, 12:38 AM

this here is a good old fashioned whoretastic post
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

I'm bi OK? allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

Sara Lashea will become famous soon enough

+1

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy