WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 12:09 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by trojanfan
i know this is weird and all but I saw a coke truck on campus today bringing cokes for the big game this weekend and I thought about you!!!!
haha! YES! I always knew you cared...

I was watchin that Kane thing on Discovery, and it got me thinking about how I want people to just drop my name if they ever get on TV (or any type of media) just give a shot out to Big Jarsh!
Old 09-01-2006, 12:10 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rUu
+1 she's a new pw.

sup, btw, gansta?
nadda mang, just whoring it up... as usual.

I'm not really lookin forward to workin all day tomorrow, but what can ya do? I gotta make money somehow right?
Old 09-01-2006, 12:11 AM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FAhq
did anyone else see that Stuntwars has a new location this year....or am I the last to see this?
no wee at .........hopefully still in florida
Old 09-01-2006, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by celgsxr
warren michigan at 12 and dequindre at produce palace
So if I come in there with my girl and say "hey it's me your post ***** buddy" can ya give me a discount on admission???

And BTW, post up a pic of your bike, and I'll see if I can photochop it to the colors you are thinking about
Old 09-01-2006, 12:12 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FAhq
did anyone else see that Stuntwars has a new location this year....or am I the last to see this?
yes u are last...even I saw it!
Old 09-01-2006, 12:13 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

no wee at .........hopefully still in florida
yeah....it's gonna be at the USA Speedway this year. Don't know how far that is from Lakeland.....I guess they got the hint that nobody was happy with the venue last year.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:17 AM

Sara Lashea will become famous soon enough

heres my first thought on it...........paint the frame/swingarm/subframe creme or bright red.... then the plastics and foot pegs blue or tan(or peanut butter)

but if i choose blue... what shade??????? 4 this question look up to the fi banner and give me a letter out of "sport bike safety components" representing the color blue behind it u like

the what?

Would you all like to know something?

i didnt even hear that!
Old 09-01-2006, 12:18 AM

would ya would ya would ya???
Old 09-01-2006, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
Would you all like to know something?

what
Old 09-01-2006, 12:19 AM

Old 09-01-2006, 12:19 AM

Old 09-01-2006, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Sara Lashea
what

I have to go pee pee
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Damn Trojan... coulda hooked a fellow post ***** up with a lil info

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

So if I come in there with my girl and say "hey it's me your post ***** buddy" can ya give me a discount on admission???

And BTW, post up a pic of your bike, and I'll see if I can photochop it to the colors you are thinking about
if u really wanted to support me u would mind paying full price.... if the table was turned and u were selling rap tape of your greatest hits on the corner of 8 mile and gratiot, and i walked up and said hey i no the 10 $ but can i get it for 50 cents homie......... my point is i wouldnt and would pay full price for it to help u out, cuz i would spend it some were else......
my good deed today was i stopped at the gas station bought a green tea and a bag of chips, started driving down 8 mile get to 75 and 8 mile a guy as usual sitting there wiht a sigh say homeless and hungry please help... so even though im hungry i handed him my bag of chips and he said god bless u... figured i throw that out there to
Attached Images  
Old 09-01-2006, 12:22 AM

Aren't you happy that you know that now???

On another note, after I get my first paycheck, i think I'm gonna get this phone

And then I'm gonna buy my girl an *** load of roses for no reason other then I'm a
Old 09-01-2006, 12:24 AM

if u really wanted to support me u would mind paying full price.... if the table was turned and u were selling rap tape of your greatest hits on the corner of 8 mile and gratiot, and i walked up and said hey i no the 10 $ but can i get it for 50 cents homie......... my point is i wouldnt and would pay full price for it to help u out, cuz i would spend it some were else......
my good deed today was i stopped at the gas station bought a green tea and a bag of chips, started driving down 8 mile get to 75 and 8 mile a guy as usual sitting there wiht a sigh say homeless and hungry please help... so even though im hungry i handed him my bag of chips and he said god bless u... figured i throw that out there to

lol, No worry's man, I was halfway joking anyhow!

But how much is the admission price anyways? I love me some haunted houses and I'd love to come down and support a fellow rider...

Also, do you have a bigger pic of your bike? if it won't fit on here, send it to evidicus@aol.com and just be sure to title the e-mail something so I won't think it's junk mail!
Old 09-01-2006, 12:24 AM

On another note, after I get my first paycheck, i think I'm gonna get this phone

And then I'm gonna buy my girl an *** load of roses for no reason other then I'm a
i had nexhell for like 7years i just got the chocolate phone and i actuall get service everywhere,,,
Attached Images  
Old 09-01-2006, 12:25 AM

now thats how to get laid!

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy