WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 11:55 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by trojanfan
hi, i'm amber! I don't know jew
well myspace is under my avatar........ try that for knowing me....... but im chris and i myself am a post *****... ive been on sl for 2 years now... and yes i am addicted.. thank u

i take it i found the p.w.a
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

betta get workin on that

PS im about sick of stuntlife
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by trojanfan
just downloading some vids and such U?
eatin' a steak.....trying to postwhore at the same time. :YEAH
Old 08-28-2006, 11:56 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
I think I have to adjust the colors to make it look a little better

YuP A LiTtLE BiT...
Old 08-28-2006, 11:57 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by celgsxr
well myspace is under my avatar........ try that for knowing me....... but im chris and i myself am a post *****... ive been on sl for 2 years now... and yes i am addicted.. thank u

I added you
Old 08-28-2006, 11:58 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

im gonna go ahead and say CELs myspace is off the phucking hook with crazy **** to where i can eve see it
Old 08-28-2006, 11:58 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

HEy Der CraCKa....

WelCOme TO ThA THReaD...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	givin a jack.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	178850  
Old 08-28-2006, 11:59 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vetter
im gonna go ahead and say CELs myspace is off the phucking hook with crazy **** to where i can eve see it
why r u blind????????? i can describe for u if that will help
Squid Extradoinaire

add me CEl

keep me up on that mich faction. i got to get up there before i start riding on frozen lakes.

myspace.com/joshvetter
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Which one looks better???
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mohawk.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	178851   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mohawk2.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	178852  
retired postwhore

welcome to the whorin thread!
Squid Extradoinaire

still trying to get that clutch thing down...jsut seems to buck...matter o fact..call me a ***** but it is kinda scary the way it bucks...feels like someting is gonna brake...think im gonna try again tomorrow...haha...would you guys recomend sitting down and doing it, or standing or what?

LMAO
Administrators

Originally Posted by FAhq
eatin' a steak.....trying to postwhore at the same time. :YEAH

Old 08-29-2006, 12:00 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vetter
add me CEl

keep me up on that mich faction. i got to get up there before i start riding on frozen lakes.

myspace.com/joshvetter
babe I think u need to go lay down or something. you're WIRED!
Old 08-29-2006, 12:00 AM
Administrators

THa RiGht OnE...:YEAH
Old 08-29-2006, 12:01 AM
retired postwhore

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

ahh...i'm done eatin' now on to the whorin

p.s. KC Masterpiece, and A1 steak sauce are the 2 greatest inventions since sliced bread!

the right but it kinda looks like u have a black eye!

p.s. KC Masterpiece, and A1 steak sauce are the 2 greatest inventions since sliced bread!
mmmmmmmmmmmmm A1!!!!!!!!!!!! my fav.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:02 AM
Administrators

- The KC

+ 758490257843027589407325892
A1 = MMmmMMmmmMMMMmmmmMMM
Old 08-29-2006, 12:03 AM

71.1%

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy