Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

See HoW MUch BeTtEr THaT WoRks....

StiLl No BewBiEs DoH...

hmmmmmmm dunno what to tell ya there
Old 08-24-2006, 12:37 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sara Lashea
haha thats so wrong y would u set rUu on fire?!?!?!

i wanted to see how a good a fireman freestyle kyle is.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:38 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Vetter

lmfao! rUu better hope he's damn good
Old 08-24-2006, 12:38 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sara Lashea
hmmmmmmm dunno what to tell ya there

Im Just Teazin Ya....

Re-FiLl TyIme...:YEAH
Old 08-24-2006, 12:39 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FAhq
lmfao! rUu better hope he's damn good

BBbbuUwwWaaAAAahhahahaHaH
Old 08-24-2006, 12:42 AM

Sara Lashea will become famous soon enough

lol! he better be
Old 08-24-2006, 12:51 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

do you guys think buying the domain name www.linksmilies.com would be a good idea?

the whole site would be a compilation of EVERY AWWWWWESEOM smillie you could find and people would be allowed to externally link them to forums...

to me it seems like alot of people would use it just fomr the sheer flow of people in forums. think about it.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:55 AM
Administrators

do you guys think buying the domain name www.linksmilies.com would be a good idea?

the whole site would be a compilation of EVERY AWWWWWESEOM smillie you could find and people would be allowed to externally link them to forums...

to me it seems like alot of people would use it just fomr the sheer flow of people in forums. think about it.

HHhhHHHhMMmMMmmMMmMmm

WHaTs Sumtin like dat Run???
Old 08-24-2006, 12:56 AM
retired postwhore

depends....if the price is right it could be a pretty sick deal
Old 08-24-2006, 12:57 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

well since i could build the website i guess it would cost about $100 a year to get from go-daddy next to lowest options...

havent looked into too much but obviously not that much overhead just to get it up
Old 08-24-2006, 12:59 AM
Administrators

HoLy CHIT.....

ThE PopO Eye In THe SKY Is CIRclin OVer My APt RiGHt NOw..
THey MusT Be LiKE 50ft AbOvE My CHIT..
Old 08-24-2006, 01:00 AM
Administrators

well since i could build the website i guess it would cost about $100 a year to get from go-daddy next to lowest options...

havent looked into too much but obviously not that much overhead just to get it up

WouLd THere Be A CHaRgE to UsE IT OR To GEt THeM???
Old 08-24-2006, 01:03 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

your fine unless one of these is cirlcing

http://www.fracturednews.com/FN-imag...ink_apache.jpg

i just read and article that the LAPD actually has a few!
Old 08-24-2006, 01:04 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

WouLd THere Be A CHaRgE to UsE IT OR To GEt THeM???

hell no

the whole way you make money with sites is advertising. the more hits the more money you get from it etc etc...

maybe get 1000email account and shun them off for free... that adds to daily hits.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:05 AM
retired postwhore

cheesus.....good luck gettin away from that!
Old 08-24-2006, 01:08 AM
Administrators

hell no

the whole way you make money with sites is advertising. the more hits the more money you get from it etc etc...

maybe get 1000email account and shun them off for free... that adds to daily hits.

RiGHt On ....
Old 08-24-2006, 01:10 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

google.com

type in failure and look what comes up at the top

hehe
Old 08-24-2006, 01:11 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by FAhq
cheesus.....good luck gettin away from that!

COuLd Ya ImaGiNe RuNnIn DoWn THe Hwy aND Ya SeE THIS..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	speed%20limit.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	178548  
Old 08-24-2006, 01:13 AM
Administrators

I WiSh THey UsEd THEsE InStEaD...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	GPS-Speed-Limit-resized.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	178556  
Old 08-24-2006, 01:21 AM

Sara Lashea will become famous soon enough

sorry boys i got wheelied off my computer!

and

had a drunk call from our friend rUu!

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy