WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 08:49 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

ReFresh
Old 08-21-2006, 08:49 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

its

ok

you are forgiven
Old 08-21-2006, 08:58 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

ThanK YoU

I

FeEl

BeTtEr

NoW....
Old 08-21-2006, 08:59 PM
Administrators

GeEZuS VEttEr.,

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=166878
Old 08-21-2006, 09:05 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

i know that **** is naaaaaaasty...

found that on gixxerplanet.com

im promoting da stunting over der
Old 08-21-2006, 09:10 PM
Administrators

IT WaS SoOoO WrOng

BuT YeT I HaD To StaRe at THe ScREen

ThaT ThIng WuZ FuGiN HuGe TOo...
Old 08-21-2006, 09:12 PM
Administrators

BaCk IN A FeW...

<<<RiDiN HoMe FroM WuRk NOw...:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-21-2006, 09:14 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Old 08-21-2006, 09:19 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by trojanfan

dont be sad...im still hur

Now amber... we have 2 new girlies that are playing with us. Be nice!

j.k. i know youre not a [ ]
Old 08-21-2006, 09:23 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vetter
dont be sad...im still hur

Now amber... we have 2 new girlies that are playing with us. Be nice!

j.k. i know youre not a [ ]
I'm just kinda blah. I have plans tonight and I'm really just not in the mood to do anything. It's with a guy I really like too....

and I'm always nice to other girls until they get catty then I'll take em down
Old 08-21-2006, 09:26 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by trojanfan
I'm just kinda blah. I have plans tonight and I'm really just not in the mood to do anything. It's with a guy I really like too....

and I'm always nice to other girls until they get catty then I'll take em down

hrm... well if you like him let him know right off the bat that you feel like "blah" and let him know that its not him. the best thing would be for you to get in a good mood.

or not go out and just chill at the new APT

i hate how if im going to have plans with a girl we always have to "go out"

dude i wouldnt mind just kicking cuddling on the couch watching TV and randomly talking about stuff.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:39 PM
Administrators

WhEeliEs BaCk...:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-21-2006, 09:39 PM
RJ

RJ is a decent person

sup amber?
Old 08-21-2006, 09:41 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

she gone!
Old 08-21-2006, 09:42 PM
RJ

RJ is a decent person

she gone!
sup pimp?
Old 08-21-2006, 09:44 PM
Administrators

5800 tonight....:YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-21-2006, 09:45 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

hellyea @ 5800

im chillen...

no handed sit downs are THE MOST BALLEREST **** EVA!
Old 08-21-2006, 09:46 PM
Administrators

TIME Ta Go NUke DiNNEr...
Old 08-21-2006, 09:47 PM
Administrators

hellyea @ 5800

im chillen...

no handed sit downs are THE MOST BALLEREST **** EVA!

HellZz YEAaa...:YEAH
Old 08-21-2006, 10:01 PM

hrm... well if you like him let him know right off the bat that you feel like "blah" and let him know that its not him. the best thing would be for you to get in a good mood.

or not go out and just chill at the new APT

i hate how if im going to have plans with a girl we always have to "go out"

dude i wouldnt mind just kicking cuddling on the couch watching TV and randomly talking about stuff.
yea we are going to chill and watch a movie. I'm just really tired and have a lot of driving to do tomorrow. But I just talked to him and I'm gonna go over for a while at least. I feel like I should. I'm sure I'll wake up when I get there

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy