750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by trojanfan
OH CHITTTTTTTTTTT....

Amber's got a DATE tomorrow:YEAH
wit who?
Old 08-21-2006, 01:02 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

I start workin tomorrow for cracker cola!
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I SmeLl A JaRSh
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I WouLd Be HonoRd If You RoDe My CHIt..:YEAH

I JUsT DoNt LeT PeoPle WhO NEVer RoDe B-4 RiDe My BiKe,
EsPeCialLy When THey KiLl It 3 TiMes,You KNow Its JuSt NoT
Going To Be A GOoD TuRn OUt...

we were all out for bike night last summer, and some dude rode out there with us on a Harley Sportster. We all hit up a spot afterwards and he asks a friend of mine if he can ride his 04 gix 750. Once he's on the bike he's asking how the brakes work (not how well, like how to) ??????? Sorry Lady and Gents but that would have been it right there..."get off my bike, ur disgracing it!" would have been my war cry. My friend still obliged and let him ride the bike. Yup you guessed it...he totalled the bike and broke his pelvis. Bad deal. Guess ya don't have to be a very good rider to ride around on an 883....
Old 08-21-2006, 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
I start workin tomorrow for cracker cola!
whats that dogg
Old 08-21-2006, 01:04 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
wit who?
His name is Garret. He's a beefcake:YEAH
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
snap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4000 biotches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Attachment 178335

CLaP

ClaP

ClaP

ClaP

ClaP

Clap
ClaP
ClaPClaPCLaPClaPCLaPClaPClaPCLap
Attached Images  

Originally Posted by FAhq
we were all out for bike night last summer, and some dude rode out there with us on a Harley Sportster. We all hit up a spot afterwards and he asks a friend of mine if he can ride his 04 gix 750. Once he's on the bike he's asking how the brakes work (not how well, like how to) ??????? Sorry Lady and Gents but that would have been it right there..."get off my bike, ur disgracing it!" would have been my war cry. My friend still obliged and let him ride the bike. Yup you guessed it...he totalled the bike and broke his pelvis. Bad deal. Guess ya don't have to be a very good rider to ride around on an 883....
tru dat
Old 08-21-2006, 01:05 AM

His name is Garret. He's a beefcake:YEAH
oh well i will let it slide this time
Old 08-21-2006, 01:06 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

better be glad I like you rick or I'd snap your ***** off and throw it away

wait............... i have a *****?

WOOHOOOOO!O!!!!!!!11!!!
Old 08-21-2006, 01:07 AM
Administrators

ExAcTlY WhUt HapPenS...

Oh AND You SHOULd SeE THe PeoPle THaT BUy H-D's
And CraSh BeFOre THey LEaVe THe PL...

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Man I'm trying to do a couple things at once here, my posting is a little behind
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

sup jarsh?
Old 08-21-2006, 01:08 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rUu
wait............... i have a *****?

WOOHOOOOO!O!!!!!!!11!!!

aww hell...looks like rUu is gonna be busy for the next 20 mins....
Old 08-21-2006, 01:08 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

oh well i will let it slide this time
oh you should, he's older well established, hot and super sweet. can cook, clean, and bench press me above his head
Old 08-21-2006, 01:09 AM

whats that dogg
I start working for Coca Cola, they finally told me to come in to start getting paid and such. I have a j.o.b.!!!
Old 08-21-2006, 01:10 AM
Administrators

Administrators

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
I start working for Coca Cola, they finally told me to come in to start getting paid and such. I have a j.o.b.!!!

BouT TiMe...
Old 08-21-2006, 01:11 AM

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy