WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 11:27 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

ThatS RiGht........

No PoPo CaN CaTcH THIS BoY....

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-18-2006, 11:39 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Oh YaA

I THInkS ITs DrINK 30...

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-19-2006, 12:21 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

sup pimp
Old 08-19-2006, 12:45 AM
Administrators

my BrOtHeR is HoggIn ThE PutEr...
Old 08-19-2006, 01:08 AM
Administrators

WhEeliEs BaCk ANd FAckD Up...
Old 08-19-2006, 01:08 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

man im just tryin to DL'd pulse and miami vice

< cant wait till beerfest is in theatres!
Old 08-19-2006, 01:11 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Vetter
man im just tryin to DL'd pulse and miami vice

< cant wait till beerfest is in theatres!

:YEAH :YEAH LIttlE MiAmI ViCe...

<<<CaNT WaIt Fer StaTiR To GETs HuR...
Old 08-19-2006, 01:14 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

man i dotn think its your stator... those are like mechanically impossible to go out...

but HEY

if you want movies i can send them to you VIA aim...

im DLing pulse and world trade center right now

i have that john tucker movie (high school flick but the whole movie is 4 hot chicks) and i have pirates 2 if you want them... ill send them to you homie!

WTC is 40 mins out from beign done and pulse is an hour out
Old 08-19-2006, 01:17 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

oh yeah

inside man is dling right now.

**** paying for that ****.
Old 08-19-2006, 01:18 AM
Administrators

man i dotn think its your stator... those are like mechanically impossible to go out...

I HaVe THE MoViEs....

My BiKe RuNs GReaT AFtEr A FuLl DaY Of CHArgiN it..:YEAH
If I LeT It Go FeR 3-4 DayS It WoNt StaRt and THen
GEt ThE SlOW RaR RaR RaR RaR Ra Rrrrrr

CHaRge It BaCKs Up ANd

.....:YEAH
Old 08-19-2006, 01:22 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

its the battery homie...for sure.

stators dont "charge" the battery back up like in a car. the whole system runs through the battery from the stator. thats why when you have a bad abttery (i.e. low on acid) the bike will still run good but will not start.

trust me. ive had a bad battery for abotu 2 weeks now. i charge it up, start the bike, ride it for 40mins to the spot... then i jsut have people jump me the whole time im there!!!
Old 08-19-2006, 01:25 AM
Administrators

its the battery homie...for sure.

stators dont "charge" the battery back up like in a car. the whole system runs through the battery from the stator. thats why when you have a bad abttery (i.e. low on acid) the bike will still run good but will not start.

trust me. ive had a bad battery for abotu 2 weeks now. i charge it up, start the bike, ride it for 40mins to the spot... then i jsut have people jump me the whole time im there!!!

I WILl TrY AnOthEr NEW BaTCHry....

ThIS OnEs OnlY 2 WeEks OlD
(BuT WhEN I POuRd THe AcID In IT,IT
SEemd A LIttLE LoW To ME,As In It DiDn't CoVeR
THE Top Of THE PlaTes... )
Old 08-19-2006, 03:42 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

holy crap.

<<<<<<<< drunken rUu
Old 08-19-2006, 04:36 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by rUu
holy crap.

<<<<<<<< drunken rUu

<<<<
+
ALOT Of #'s
Old 08-19-2006, 06:18 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=WHEELIE]

I WILl TrY AnOthEr NEW BaTCHry....

ThIS OnEs OnlY 2 WeEks OlD
QUOTE]

im sayin rectifier!!!! im foookin drunk though!!!
Old 08-19-2006, 06:37 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

im now the mod of a forum!!!!! dont fffooookk it uphttp://austinstreetriders.com/ for me!!!!
Old 08-19-2006, 10:07 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

it's 9 am on saturday and I'm working
Old 08-19-2006, 10:46 AM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

booooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that sux
Old 08-19-2006, 11:01 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
booooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that sux
what are you doing up so early mr.?
Old 08-19-2006, 11:38 AM
RJ

RJ is a decent person

but HEY

if you want movies i can send them to you VIA aim...

im DLing pulse and world trade center right now

i have that john tucker movie (high school flick but the whole movie is 4 hot chicks) and i have pirates 2 if you want them... ill send them to you homie!

WTC is 40 mins out from beign done and pulse is an hour out
send me the vids vetter

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy