Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

page 587
Old 08-16-2006, 08:46 PM
RJ

RJ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Vetter
???

you make about as much sense as jorge bush when you speak, so do us all a fav0r and shuush!

a......... no!
Old 08-16-2006, 08:46 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ninja636
yeah... no one wants to ***** with me all day then wen i get to work everyone gets on...

LoOks LiKe YuR WORKin HaRd..
Old 08-16-2006, 08:49 PM
RJ

RJ is a decent person

vetter off dead!
Old 08-16-2006, 08:49 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

at least i can ride a wheelie n00b!
Old 08-16-2006, 08:50 PM
RJ

RJ is a decent person

at least i can ride a wheelie n00b!

so what!
Old 08-16-2006, 08:53 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

WelL HaTe Ta LEaVe,BuT I LuV TO LeaVe WORk...:YEAH

Be BaCk SHoRtlY....

AfTer THe RuN TO FaSt FoOd JoiNT,LiQouR StoRe,and A quIck
SwOop AroUnd THE NeiGhBOrHooD to LoOSe ThE Po PO..
Old 08-16-2006, 08:53 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

that means that me > you

hows this for download times *****es!

Old 08-16-2006, 08:55 PM
RJ

RJ is a decent person

what kind of shi t do you got? vetter
Old 08-16-2006, 08:59 PM
RJ

RJ is a decent person

dont be a little bi tch!
Old 08-16-2006, 09:01 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

clocked eMachines w2785 (AMD 2.4 Gb CPU) with 2gb of memory and 256mb video card

i think i spent $500 on the total machine. bought the base unit from a pawn shop. the only thing is the hard drive only has 80GB so you gots to keep up on the defrags if you download and delete alot of stuff...

also get a program called TuneUp Utilities 2006.. **** is DA BOMB. it fixes registrty, program, and scrpit errors in one click. plus you can delete everything from the startup prgrams and optimize everything for performance. its the ****. my stuff ran so much faster after i started using this. also use firefox browser. cable internet. YAAY
Old 08-16-2006, 09:02 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

LoOks LiKe YuR WORKin HaRd..
workin on my post count...........

and gettin paid for it!!!
Old 08-16-2006, 09:03 PM
RJ

RJ is a decent person

clocked eMachines w2785 (AMD 2.4 Gb CPU) with 2gb of memory and 256mb video card

i think i spent $500 on the total machine. bought the base unit from a pawn shop. the only thing is the hard drive only has 80GB so you gots to keep up on the defrags if you download and delete alot of stuff...

also get a program called TuneUp Utilities 2006.. **** is DA BOMB. it fixes registrty, program, and scrpit errors in one click. plus you can delete everything from the startup prgrams and optimize everything for performance. its the ****. my stuff ran so much faster after i started using this. also use firefox browser. cable internet. YAAY
just playn wit cha earlier, dude da system is dank!!!!!!!!
Old 08-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

what do you do NINJA of the NIGHT!
Old 08-16-2006, 09:05 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by crf50rj
just playn wit cha earlier, dude da system is dank!!!!!!!!

actually its got a pretty haggard cooling system to keep it from overheating and shutting off (they shut off at a predetermined main board temp)...

i jsut flipped it on ist side.. took the cover of and have an oscilating fan directly on top of it! HAGGARD!

wish i had a digi cam that worked to show you the haggard effectiveness!
Old 08-16-2006, 09:06 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

OO pirates 2 is even in widescreen!
Old 08-16-2006, 09:06 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

what do you do NINJA of the NIGHT!
i work at a driving range... i get the ppls name when they come in and take their money when they go out...
Old 08-16-2006, 09:07 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

fvckin a rigth doggie. so you ***** there and at home?
Old 08-16-2006, 09:08 PM
RJ

RJ is a decent person

flippn sweet bro, nice avatar by the way!
Old 08-16-2006, 09:09 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

fvckin a rigth doggie. so you ***** there and at home?
yep yep

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy