WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 03:31 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Ninja636
yeeeeeeaaaahhhh... i start shiverin when it drops below 70

hell, I'll ride in anything above 50. if it's in the 40's sometimes its alright and sometimes not so much....when you get a couple of weeks of 20 degree or colder anything seems warm. **** WHEELIE knows bout that.....it's a hell of alot colder in MN than it is here
Old 08-16-2006, 03:42 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'Ll THrOW THe SNoWMobiLe GEaR On,As LoNg
As THeRe AinT No SaLT AND SanD DOWn....

BuT IT Is HaRd TO RIDe In 10-20deg ...
Old 08-16-2006, 03:43 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Oh Ya ALMosT FERGOt.....

WhUT Up FaHQ...
Old 08-16-2006, 03:45 AM
Administrators

SoRrY LuV Ta StaY N ChaT, BuT I HaVta
GEts Up EaRly 10:00.....A FRiKin M..

PeaCE OuT CraCKa
Old 08-16-2006, 03:47 AM
retired postwhore

Here's a funny story for ya

Last winter I was at work, we used a butane torch to heat up the area we worked in, which is basically a large bay with cargo doors on either side that pretty much have to stay open all day. Well, one morning it was about 10 degrees outside....windchill put it somewhere around 3 degrees...and it was windy as hell. I was standing next to the butane torch to warm up a lil bit and I caught a funny smell. It registered to me that I must be standing a little too close to the torch....and sure enough I melted my pantlegs, and bootlaces. funny now...irritating then
Old 08-16-2006, 03:51 AM
Administrators

Me And A Few FReinds RoDe THe SLeDs aLL DaY,THen DeCiDEd TO RiDe
TO THe IcE FiSHiN HouSe,OnCe We GoT THErE My SnOW PanTs WeRE
PrEtty Wet So I DeCiDed TO HaNG THEm OVeR THe HEaTer TO LET THem
DrY Out A LIttLE,WOuLDn't Ya No THey WeRe NoT FlamAbLE
BUT THE FaRKIn MELT.....
I HaD Ta RIDe All THE WaY HoMe In 10deg In JUst LoNG JoHNs And JeaNs..

+1 On the
funny now...irritating then
Old 08-16-2006, 03:56 AM
retired postwhore

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

Me And A Few FReinds RoDe THe SLeDs aLL DaY,THen DeCiDEd TO RiDe
TO THe IcE FiSHiN HouSe,OnCe We GoT THErE My SnOW PanTs WeRE
PrEtty Wet So I DeCiDed TO HaNG THEm OVeR THe HEaTer TO LET THem
DrY Out A LIttLE,WOuLDn't Ya No THey WeRe NoT FlamAbLE
BUT THE FaRKIn MELT.....
I HaD Ta RIDe All THE WaY HoMe In 10deg In JUst LoNG JoHNs And JeaNs..

+1 On the
funny now...irritating then

ouch...bet them legs were numb. just the thought of cold, wet winters makes
me want to move.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:59 AM
Administrators

WelL I AM OFf Ta BED....L8R CraCka..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Peace-2-sl.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	177902  
Old 08-16-2006, 04:09 AM
retired postwhore

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
WelL I AM OFf Ta BED....L8R CraCka..

peace out mang
Old 08-16-2006, 11:47 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

where the hellzzz my beeeeeeeooottttchhhhheeesss
Old 08-16-2006, 06:10 PM
retired postwhore

Originally Posted by Ninja636
where the hellzzz my beeeeeeeooottttchhhhheeesss

sup ninja....i'm just getting around, myself
Old 08-16-2006, 06:18 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha... no one was on here all day!!! im at work now
Old 08-16-2006, 06:46 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

where the hellz my ****** at for real???
Old 08-16-2006, 06:54 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

im here and will be here all night because i am flat broke yo
Old 08-16-2006, 06:56 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

hahah.... i feel ya... i dont get paid for another 2 days and my gas light came on on the way to work
Old 08-16-2006, 06:58 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

my gas light has been on since tuesday and i have 4 dollars.
Old 08-16-2006, 06:59 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

i love the george foreman grill
Old 08-16-2006, 06:59 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

yeah... the drawer is mysteriously gonna be over tonght and that **** is goin right in my pocket :YEAH
Old 08-16-2006, 07:00 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by Vetter
i love the george foreman grill
yeah that thing is the ****
Old 08-16-2006, 07:02 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

its cooks **** so fast and as long as you clean the thing right after the stuff is cooked while the thing is still hot... it cleans up so easy.

****in a right doggie.

lemon pepper grilled chickum. i gots no beer, liquor, or gas to leave but im eating well!

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy