WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 01:12 AM

paintballa16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

me #7
Old 08-15-2006, 01:13 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
+1 On THe

TMI...
if it was a friend it'd be ok but MY aunt and uncle...
Old 08-15-2006, 01:14 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paintballa16
me #7
Old 08-15-2006, 01:17 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by trojanfan
if it was a friend it'd be ok but MY aunt and uncle...

Oh I WouLD HaVe JusT GoT Up AND LEFt AnD Pour'd some
Acid In My eaRs..
Old 08-15-2006, 01:19 AM

Oh I WouLD HaVe JusT GoT Up AND LEFt AnD Pour'd some
Acid In My eaRs..
we were at the furniture store lookin @ stuff and she just wouldn't shut up. Then she goes "oh I better hush before I embarass myself" I'm thinkin oh lord I'm already bright red w/embarassment
Old 08-15-2006, 01:21 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

we were at the furniture store lookin @ stuff and she just wouldn't shut up. Then she goes "oh I better hush before I embarass myself" I'm thinkin oh lord I'm already bright red w/embarassment

NoPe I WouLD HaVe TolD HUr TO STFU...
Old 08-15-2006, 01:22 AM

NoPe I WouLD HaVe TolD HUr TO STFU...
ok, enough about that...

NEXT SUBJECT
Old 08-15-2006, 01:22 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

So I told my aunt that it has a headboard and a footboard and she proceeds to tell me how my uncle (her husband) just looooooves a footboard for the added support I'm like damn TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bwahahahahahaha......don't u love when relatives think that you are old enough to share some of their "personal" stories with? Eeeewwwwww
Old 08-15-2006, 01:23 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by FAhq
bwahahahahahaha......don't u love when relatives think that you are old enough to share some of their "personal" stories with? Eeeewwwwww

NOpe NoPe I DoN't...
Old 08-15-2006, 01:23 AM
Administrators

ok, enough about that...

NEXT SUBJECT

At LEaSt THey DIDN't AcT IT OuT...
Old 08-15-2006, 01:24 AM
retired postwhore

NOpe NoPe I DoN't...
ya...I was being more than a lil sarcastic....

no one in my family would do **** like that to me cause they know i'm very sarcastic and they prolly wouldn't want my response
Old 08-15-2006, 01:26 AM

My family is very open and honest but when it comes to sex I always get really embarassed around them, if it's on t.v. or it's mentioned. I mean they know I do it but it's like the one subject we dont really discuss

At LEaSt THey DIDN't AcT IT OuT...
Administrators

ya...I was being more than a lil sarcastic....

no one in my family would do **** like that to me cause they know i'm very sarcastic and they prolly wouldn't want my response

Me Too.....

AnD AnyOnE OF My FamIly MEmBERS WOuLD KnoW THe RespOnSe
THey WOuLD GET...
Old 08-15-2006, 01:27 AM
retired postwhore

My family is very open and honest but when it comes to sex I always get really embarassed around them, if it's on t.v. or it's mentioned. I mean they know I do it but it's like the one subject we dont really discuss

ya sarcasm works for my family...but if it doesn't I can carry a conversation way too far and know that It will never be brought up for discussion again. Just my antisocial ways of dealing with nasty conversations
Old 08-15-2006, 01:27 AM

yo............
Old 08-15-2006, 01:28 AM

im out
Old 08-15-2006, 01:29 AM
Administrators

So....
Old 08-15-2006, 01:32 AM

ya sarcasm works for my family...but if it doesn't I can carry a conversation way too far and know that It will never be brought up for discussion again. Just my antisocial ways of dealing with nasty conversations
haha, I would just start blushing and try to ease my way out of the convo.
Old 08-15-2006, 01:33 AM
retired postwhore

haha, I would just start blushing and try to ease my way out of the convo.

ah....f-ing democrat!

(kidding, of course)

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy