WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 02:37 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
1 PlanE TiCkEt To WHEelIes HoUse
1 KellY954
1 WhEelIe
1 SnoWmoBiLe
A ChIt LoaD Of DriNks

wheelie gets an A+ for effort
Old 08-12-2006, 02:38 AM

Kelly954 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mastermatt50
shi t mang we ride dirt bikes 4-wheelers and riding lawn mowers to the gas station and thats the only store in the whole town and we had a post office
Notice he said "HAD" a post office

wheelie gets an A+ for effort
Yes he does...that was pretty good!!
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

no its still there
Old 08-12-2006, 02:39 AM

no its still there
Oh...I was gonna say! They usually don't just shut those down!!
RedruM

i talk about the town in past tense for some odd reason
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kelly954
Sweet spot!! :YEAH

its in the back of a industrial parl, its vacant, 8/10 on the pavement surface, there a hill behind it... and o yea... it buts up against Fort Wayne International airport... so were not the only ones makin noise.

AND

theres the 122nd fighter wing (18 F-16c's) stationed there and they fly practice ****. they fly RIGHT over top of us. i mean like 1000ft off the deck. ONE slightly bank turned on takeoff... We all waved because we could easily see his/her sillouhette... he/she gave us a complete wing tip to acknowledege he seen us. He was banked to left.. then after we waved he quickly dipped the right wing... then continued on to the left.

SICK ****! almost cooler than makin wheelies.
Old 08-12-2006, 02:40 AM
RedruM

yea ours went shut down for lack of buisness

It's ok, I do stuff like that all the time. But, I do have the blonde excuse!!
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Vetter

thats a semi pulling in... just to give you the general size

aerial view of my new spot. that ***** completly vacant now!

ThaTs A SwEer SpoT MEnG..:YEAH
Old 08-12-2006, 02:41 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

its in the back of a industrial parl, its vacant, 8/10 on the pavement surface, there a hill behind it... and o yea... it buts up against Fort Wayne International airport... so were not the only ones makin noise.

AND

theres the 122nd fighter wing (18 F-16c's) stationed there and they fly practice ****. they fly RIGHT over top of us. i mean like 1000ft off the deck. ONE slightly bank turned on takeoff... We all waved because we could easily see his/her sillouhette... he/she gave us a complete wing tip to acknowledege he seen us. He was banked to left.. then after we waved he quickly dipped the right wing... then continued on to the left.

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-12-2006, 02:41 AM

AND

Man!!! That's pretty sweet to say the least!!!
Old 08-12-2006, 02:43 AM
Administrators

VVVVVHuRs WHaT I WILL BE LEaSiN WHEn I GEt HoMe
42,685 sq ft of NothIng InsiDe...:YEAH :YEAH

YeaR RoUnd RiDiN In MN...:YEAH :YEAH
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	a_500.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	177558   Click image for larger version

Name:	b_500.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	177559   Click image for larger version

Name:	c_500.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	177560   Click image for larger version

Name:	d_500.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	177561  
Old 08-12-2006, 02:44 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kelly954
Man!!! That's pretty sweet to say the least!!!

i didnt have the camera today but i might take pics of them flyin sometime... not sure how they'd lke that though... with all the airport security i see that as the only thing gettin that spot on hit. the barbed wire fence for the airport it 15 feet away from the bottom end of the lot. :EEK

actually they probably wouldnt mind if there in the air... but takin pics of goverment buildings and military installations is illegal isnt it?
Old 08-12-2006, 02:45 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

dude how the hell can you afford to pay for that ****...

you have to be doing your own warehousing out of it or sumthin right?

i didnt have the camera today but i might take pics of them flyin sometime... not sure how they'd lke that though... with all the airport security i see that as the only thing gettin that spot on hit. the barbed wire fence for the airport it 15 feet away from the bottom end of the lot. :EEK

actually they probably wouldnt mind if there in the air... but takin pics of goverment buildings and military installations is illegal isnt it?
Not sure, but I think so!
Administrators

NoT SuRe On THE IlLegaLNESs..

BuT DEFf GEts SuM PiCs .....
Old 08-12-2006, 02:46 AM

I hear ya!! Then you can stunt ride and go snowmobiling all in the same day!! Sweet!!
Old 08-12-2006, 02:46 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

NoT SuRe On THE IlLegaLNESs..

BuT DEFf GEts SuM PiCs .....

for sure will. maybe if there flyin sunday. ill be out makin wheelies and ill have a cam then.
Old 08-12-2006, 02:47 AM
RedruM

WHAT THE FU CK WHEELIE are u really gonna lease that place how much is that gonna run damn i'll come live in it

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy