WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 12:09 AM

paintballa16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

yo
Old 08-08-2006, 12:11 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

I have this mask on my face that reduces my pours and it makes me look like I had botox while it's on.... I look CRAAAAAAAAAAZY
Old 08-08-2006, 12:17 AM

paintballa16 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok do you have cucombers over yer eyes?
Old 08-08-2006, 12:26 AM
RJ

RJ is a decent person

post a shot amber:YEAH
Old 08-08-2006, 12:29 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paintballa16
ok do you have cucombers over yer eyes?
haha no I don't!

and sorry NO pictures LOL
Old 08-08-2006, 12:31 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by trojanfan
haha no I don't!

and sorry NO pictures LOL

*taps fingers on desk*
and where have you been all day missy????? I couldnt even help you post in Say something about the person above thread today so much because well ... you just wernt there to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!
You are sooooo grounded!!

*giggles*
Old 08-08-2006, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by Cathi
*taps fingers on desk*
and where have you been all day missy????? I couldnt even help you post in Say something about the person above thread today so much because well ... you just wernt there to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!
You are sooooo grounded!!

*giggles*
uh oh.........! haha I'm sorry
I've been busy! this weekend my family came up and I was shopping and entertaining then today my car was in the shop and my dog was at the groomer so I've been running around all day. Pedicure day tomorrow! I need some relaxation but I promise I'll be around more to help you out there sista!
Old 08-08-2006, 12:42 AM

uh oh.........! haha I'm sorry
I've been busy! this weekend my family came up and I was shopping and entertaining then today my car was in the shop and my dog was at the groomer so I've been running around all day. Pedicure day tomorrow! I need some relaxation but I promise I'll be around more to help you out there sista!

ugh! FINE .. your forgiven ... saved by family!
so... what didja buy me?? hehe ..
nice visit with your family i presume? my family is 600+ miles north of here... i visit about 2 times a year... but i do NOT like cold weather, so I stick to the miserable heat in texas haha
Old 08-08-2006, 12:45 AM

ugh! FINE .. your forgiven ... saved by family!
so... what didja buy me?? hehe ..
nice visit with your family i presume? my family is 600+ miles north of here... i visit about 2 times a year... but i do NOT like cold weather, so I stick to the miserable heat in texas haha
Yes I'm soooo close to my family and they are only about a 3 hr. drive away. I bought a new bed, and a mattress for my guest room for when u come visit! haha, and a new cell phone. I got the pink motorola razr and it is to DIE FOR! Love it! I'm actually home now for 2 weeks since my internship ended early. School starts soooooooon.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:49 AM

Yes I'm soooo close to my family and they are only about a 3 hr. drive away. I bought a new bed, and a mattress for my guest room for when u come visit! haha, and a new cell phone. I got the pink motorola razr and it is to DIE FOR! Love it! I'm actually home now for 2 weeks since my internship ended early. School starts soooooooon.

that's awesome. not many can say they are close to thier families...
ha! comfey bed works for me .. especially after a few mikes hard with 2 shots tequilla *gigglin*
you are SO girly.. LOL -- pink phone too??? Mine is grey/black.
how soon for school?
Old 08-08-2006, 12:52 AM

that's awesome. not many can say they are close to thier families...
ha! comfey bed works for me .. especially after a few mikes hard with 2 shots tequilla *gigglin*
you are SO girly.. LOL -- pink phone too??? Mine is grey/black.
how soon for school?
I am sure I'll move next may when I graduate but I'm an east coast kinda girl so I probably won't be too far away unless I get a job I cant refuse!

Yes the bed is SO comfy. I got a new bed frame but I'm keeping my old mattress b/c it's so comfy. hahaha omg tequila noooooo I'd be passed out!

I'm very much a girly girl. Pink is my fav. I can get down and dirty too though. Not afraid of getting muddy :p it's fun actually. We ride 4wheelers all the time. I'm from the country. School starts Aug. 23rd...2 days before my 24th B'day
Old 08-08-2006, 12:55 AM

You mean .. THIS kind of dirty?!?! hehe
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture-111.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	177307  
Old 08-08-2006, 12:57 AM

You mean .. THIS kind of dirty?!?! hehe
yes! haha so much fun.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:57 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Wuts Up ChiCKIes...
Old 08-08-2006, 12:58 AM

Hi Mr. Home Decorator..
How's the floor plans today???
Old 08-08-2006, 01:00 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hi Mr. Home Decorator..
How's the floor plans today???

<<<PlaCe LOokS
:YEAH
Old 08-08-2006, 01:02 AM

LOL .. fun ...

well cat's i am off to get a lil snack and maybe be responsible and change laundry or sumpin...
i might be back .. if not.. to all the late night posters-- have a GREAT night!!

*mwaah*
Old 08-08-2006, 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Wuts Up ChiCKIes...
I knew it was u before I saw the name and av.

no one else types that damn big!
Old 08-08-2006, 01:03 AM

LOL .. fun ...

well cat's i am off to get a lil snack and maybe be responsible and change laundry or sumpin...
i might be back .. if not.. to all the late night posters-- have a GREAT night!!

*mwaah*
Good night! I'm off to bed
Old 08-08-2006, 01:05 AM
Administrators

WhAT I CUMz On AND YaLl LeaVe...

DoEs I SmELlZ ThaT BaD..

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy