WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 12:33 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Vetter
i used to be in the top 3. not anymore. i have real stuff to do

don't you know that your post count is directly related to your wheelie ability?

:YEAH

i got some work to do.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:34 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rUu
hey crapcakes.

Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

5K ToNiGht..:YEAH
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by rUu
don't you know that your post count is directly related to your wheelie ability?

:YEAH

i got some work to do.

Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rUu
riiiiight
Old 08-07-2006, 12:35 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by trojanfan
wow, I'm gone

Talk Ta YA LaTeR..
Old 08-07-2006, 12:37 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
5K ToNiGht..:YEAH

see.......and he's the wheelie king. :YEAH

5k means that he's like 2.5 times better at wheelies than me.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:37 AM

paintballa16 is an unknown quantity at this point

im in the top 17
Old 08-07-2006, 12:39 AM

since you wont tell me how to check see who's winning the pw thread
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

I scraped a SS on the streets tonight. kinda on accident but i ran with it. didnt think i was that far back when i combo'd to flamingo. then scrape! liscense plate has been taking some abuse lately../
Administrators

Originally Posted by rUu
see.......and he's the wheelie king. :YEAH

5k means that he's like 2.5 times better at wheelies than me.

OnLy At PoWa WhOolIes...
Old 08-07-2006, 12:40 AM

500 tonight
Old 08-07-2006, 12:40 AM
Administrators

I scraped a SS on the streets tonight. kinda on accident but i ran with it. didnt think i was that far back when i combo'd to flamingo. then scrape! liscense plate has been taking some abuse lately../

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

NiCeLy DoNe MaN..
Old 08-07-2006, 12:41 AM
rUu

nice.
i'm too scared to wreck my minty *** tail section.

i've been doing a whole lot of rev-limiter chasing lately.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:42 AM
rUu

OnLy At PoWa WhOolIes...

hell yes, gangsta

you should change your myspace name to PppPppPppppOwer wheelie
Administrators

RE-FIll TIme..
Administrators

Originally Posted by rUu
hell yes, gangsta

you should change your myspace name to PppPppPppppOwer wheelie

MayBe I WILl MaYbE I WILl.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:45 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

what are plastics?

- pickin up what im layin down?

SO WHO SEEN RIKKY BOBBY!
Old 08-07-2006, 12:46 AM
rUu

MayBe I WILl MaYbE I WILl.

that's gangsta.

Old 08-07-2006, 12:47 AM
rUu

what are plastics?

- pickin up what im layin down?

SO WHO SEEN RIKKY BOBBY!

lmao.

ya, if i had some $$$$ i'd totally fighter the b!tch and cage it out.

i was gonna go see that **** yesterday, but it was SO hot out, i ended up just sitting in the nice cool *** a/c.

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy