WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 03:42 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by paintballa16
both 285$ plus shiping and fondeling

HhhhHhmMMmmM

We WiLl HaVe ta TAlk ToMARA..
Old 08-06-2006, 03:42 AM

paintballa16 is an unknown quantity at this point

type type typey type
Old 08-06-2006, 03:43 AM

ok i gotta get some sleep now so see ya
Old 08-06-2006, 03:43 AM

yes 300 posts am i a ***** yet???
sleepy time
Old 08-06-2006, 03:45 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

BLUnTSiFY TIMe....:YEAH
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2blunts.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	177172  
Old 08-06-2006, 03:45 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by paintballa16
ok i gotta get some sleep now so see ya

Name:	Peace-2-sl.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	177173  
Old 08-06-2006, 03:51 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

whos this paintballa newb? i think he has no dues to be PWin in here y0! to much of a newb.
Old 08-06-2006, 03:52 AM
Administrators

WhUt Up VeTtEr??

<<<TryIn To GEts TaNk AND HOppEr FER New GuN...:YEAH
Old 08-06-2006, 03:56 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

haha. the tippman factory is in my hometown. cappin ****** with paintball CQB skills from USMC is fun for a winter sport.

what markerare you rocking?
Old 08-06-2006, 03:57 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

im a5 with mp5 "SD" kit for indoor and a5 with m4 kit for wodds/scenario/outrdoor rec.

of course OPSGEAR kits homie...
Old 08-06-2006, 03:58 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Vetter
haha. the tippman factory is in my hometown. cappin ****** with paintball CQB skills from USMC is fun for a winter sport.

what markerare you rocking?

CoOl On THE TippMan...:YEAH
SpYdEr UsEs ThE SamE PoLiShER We Do,EvEryTIMe I Go To The PolishEr
THey GoTs All THEre PaRts On THe TaBlE...

I JuSt BoUght A NeW..WDP Angel G7..:YEAH :YEAH

Name:	angel_g7_blu.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	177174  
Old 08-06-2006, 04:00 AM
Administrators

im a5 with mp5 "SD" kit for indoor and a5 with m4 kit for wodds/scenario/outrdoor rec.

of course OPSGEAR kits homie...

How Ya LiKE ThE GeaR???

I JusT RuN Jt..
Old 08-06-2006, 04:01 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

im more scenario player. i like the CQB realism it provides. so inhrently im not really and "angel" guy, but dont get me wrong, fvckin A nice guns.
Old 08-06-2006, 04:03 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
How Ya LiKE ThE GeaR???

I JusT RuN Jt..
you mean like the clothes? i picked up all my gear and just used the molly extra hevay suit. load up and gun. i like being on the front. im quick so it fits me well. plus the guys i play with can rock some proper *** cover. so i get alot of surrenders.
Old 08-06-2006, 04:04 AM
Administrators

I PlaY AlOT OFf OuT DOors,Not To ManNY PlaCes In MN For InDOoRs.

I PlaY FoR THE Fun OFf It NoT FoR CoMPs. Or AnYthiNg

<<<KiNda A NeWB In THE PaiNtIN PeoPle ThIng..

BUT WHERe ElSe CaN Ya ShOoT PeoPle LEaGlLY..

MY FRiENd GoT Me INTo IT....LoVed EVEry MiNUTe Of It..:YEAH
Old 08-06-2006, 04:06 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

BUT WHERe ElSe CaN Ya ShOoT PeoPle LEaGlLY..
exactly, and its real fun when you get the jist of your gun and/or get organized with 3-4 more guys. headsets and all. communication and teamwork is KEY. all the guys i play with except me are reserve marines so there all tactical and ****. plus the corp pays for their paint, which i play off of. :YEAH
Old 08-06-2006, 04:21 AM
Administrators

exactly, and its real fun when you get the jist of your gun and/or get organized with 3-4 more guys. headsets and all. communication and teamwork is KEY. all the guys i play with except me are reserve marines so there all tactical and ****. plus the corp pays for their paint, which i play off of. :YEAH

KInda FuNNY CoUpLE SummERs AgO Me AND 6 BuDdIEs PlaYeD
AgaiNst 6 of My StEp DaDS DepUtiEs.....

THEy GoTs SmOkEd...
Old 08-06-2006, 04:30 AM
Administrators

WhaT HaPPend TO EVEryOne..
Old 08-06-2006, 04:41 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

what up biatch
Old 08-06-2006, 04:45 AM
Administrators

JuSt QuEnChIn My THiRsT...

You???

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy