WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 02:20 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by FAhq
wha????? I'd boycott like a motherfukker! burn it down!!!!!
Old 08-06-2006, 02:21 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

HellbouNd 17 1/2 ....Primus

Oh Ya FiRed Up THa I tunes...:YEAH
Old 08-06-2006, 02:24 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

you guys wanna hear something messed up??
Old 08-06-2006, 02:24 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

sure........
Old 08-06-2006, 02:26 AM
Administrators

Um YAaa
Old 08-06-2006, 02:26 AM
Administrators

You HaVe No ChLi ChEEz BuRriToS..
Old 08-06-2006, 02:28 AM
retired postwhore

c'mon Jarsh...don't keep us in suspense.....
Old 08-06-2006, 02:29 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

lol, no, What I have to tell you is...

My girlfirend is obsessed with my belly button.. I don't get it, but I often find her trying to put her finger in it

well the other day I'm on the phone, and she's trying to distract me, so she procedes to shove her finger deep into my belly button...

I'll be damned if that dang thing didn't end up Bleeding when she pulled her finger out!
Old 08-06-2006, 02:29 AM
Administrators

c'mon Jarsh...don't keep us in suspense.....

+1
Old 08-06-2006, 02:30 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh

My girlfirend is obsessed with my belly button.. I don't get it, but I often find her trying to put her finger in it

well the other day I'm on the phone, and she's trying to distract me, so she procedes to shove her finger deep into my belly button...

I'll be damned if that dang thing didn't end up Bleeding when she pulled her finger out!

Old 08-06-2006, 02:31 AM
retired postwhore

ur girlfriend took your bellybutton virginity?
Old 08-06-2006, 02:32 AM
Administrators

Old 08-06-2006, 02:33 AM

And it still kinda hurts today
Old 08-06-2006, 02:34 AM
Administrators

BomP BoMp BoMp BoMp BoMp

BOMp BoMp Bomp BoMp

YaaAAaAAyYYyYYYYY

WhEelIes GoT HiS HelMet On...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Special-Ed.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	177165  
Old 08-06-2006, 02:34 AM
retired postwhore

And it still kinda hurts today

ya...that's a strange fetish, but I wouldn't worry....I've heard of worse.
Old 08-06-2006, 02:35 AM

bwahahahahahaha
I didn't even think about it like that! But your belly button has a hymen???
Old 08-06-2006, 02:37 AM

ya...that's a strange fetish, but I wouldn't worry....I've heard of worse.
Yeah, I'm not worried about her, I'm keepin her so I guess I'll just have to live with the Belly Button probing
Old 08-06-2006, 02:38 AM
Administrators

Yeah, I'm not worried about her, I'm keepin her so I guess I'll just have to live with the Belly Button probing

YaH CouLd Be WorsE...
Old 08-06-2006, 02:38 AM

Smoke Smoke Smoke (that Cigarette) -Tennesee Ernie Ford
Old 08-06-2006, 02:39 AM
Administrators

FcK WiTh HuR AnD DuCt TaPe YuR BeLlY BuTTOn...

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy