WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 10:14 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by trojanfan
I think I already answered this in the other thread but I'll do it again!
haha I'm actually better now though. I'm all comfy. Going to bed soon. Been a bad afternoon.

YoU DiD AnSwer THaT ? B-4,YoU SaId YoU HaD HeaDaCHe So
I FiGuRed I WouLD SeE HoW You WERe DoIn aFTeR THE BrU..
Old 07-17-2006, 10:15 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
YoU DiD AnSwer THaT ? B-4,YoU SaId YoU HaD HeaDaCHe So
I FiGuRed I WouLD SeE HoW You WERe DoIn aFTeR THE BrU..
I'm wonderful now:YEAH
Old 07-17-2006, 10:18 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm wonderful now:YEAH

GoOd To HEaR...:YEAH
Old 07-17-2006, 10:23 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

It hurts my eyes when you type like that.....STOP!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2006, 10:25 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

GoOd To HEaR...:YEAH

beer cures all
Old 07-17-2006, 11:07 PM
Administrators

beer cures all

JaCk N CoKE Cures ALl:YEAH
Old 07-17-2006, 11:08 PM

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

GOOOOOOOOOOD EVEEEEEEEEEENING! and welcome to your nightly PW session with WHEELIE AND Adam. I'm Adam and I will be your host this evening. Please grab a seat and get comfortable, it's going to be a long night.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:15 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by mnchvgs79
GOOOOOOOOOOD EVEEEEEEEEEENING! and welcome to your nightly PW session with WHEELIE AND Adam. I'm Adam and I will be your host this evening. Please grab a seat and get comfortable, it's going to be a long night.

Hi. I'm WHEeLIE AnD I WIll Be HeRe To MiX Ya DriNk's AnD To *****
It Up WiTH Ya..LiKE ThE Pw HoSt MentioNEd "SiT BaCk ANd EnJoY"
Old 07-17-2006, 11:16 PM

Hi. I'm WHEeLIE AnD I WIll Be HeRe To MiX Ya DriNk's AnD To *****
It Up WiTH Ya..LiKE ThE Pw HoSt MentioNEd "SiT BaCk ANd EnJoY"
Thank's wheelie. I just flew in from Manchester and boy are my arms tired :jovial laughter ensues:
Old 07-17-2006, 11:17 PM
Administrators

FuNNy I JuSt RaN TO THe SToRe ANd BoY Are My LeGs TiRed..
Old 07-17-2006, 11:19 PM

FuNNy I JuSt RaN TO THe SToRe ANd BoY Are My LeGs TiRed..
HA HA HA HA. Well enough of the small talk. How are you folks doing this evening?
Old 07-17-2006, 11:21 PM

Yo ***** check this ish https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=163741
Old 07-17-2006, 11:25 PM
Administrators

NNNnNnNnNniiIiIiIIicCCcCCCcCEeeEEeEeE

SuMtiNg WrONG WiTh Ya.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:26 PM

NNNnNnNnNniiIiIiIIicCCcCCCcCEeeEEeEeE

SuMtiNg WrONG WiTh Ya.
As you know already, things get a little weird at the wee hours of the morning. I saw that posted on another forum and felt it necessary to repost.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:28 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by mnchvgs79
As you know already, things get a little weird at the wee hours of the morning. I saw that posted on another forum and felt it necessary to repost.
NuTin WroNg WiTH A LiTtLe P.W and ReposTiN..
Old 07-17-2006, 11:29 PM

Speaking of that 10 more postageseses and I get 1800!
Old 07-17-2006, 11:31 PM
Administrators

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
YouR SuCh A *****

15 MoRe TiLl 2700
Old 07-17-2006, 11:31 PM

While attending a marriage seminar dealing with communication, Tom and his wife Grace listened to the instructor say, "It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other." He then addressed the men: "Can you describe your wife's favorite flower?"

Tom leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently, and whispered, "It's Pillsbury, isn't it?"
Old 07-17-2006, 11:34 PM
Administrators

FOoDs HERe

BaCk N A BiT BiChEzzz
Old 07-17-2006, 11:36 PM

Food

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy