WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 11:47 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
Settle

easy noob.

i'll curse all god damn day if i want.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:47 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I JuSt MaDe THIS OmLeTe ThE SiZe Of My FrIkin HEaD..
5 EGgs,5 SausaGe paTtIEs,ChEeZ,HaND FuLl OF HaSh BroWns.

I CanT Frikin MoVe...:YEAH

hell yes, nukka.

that's some balla dinner.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:48 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by trojanfan
I'll hit u if you talk about my dog like that!

I'M SoOrrYy.....

J/K.....

Old 08-03-2006, 11:48 PM
rUu

My dog is gonna be big pimpin in his new harness

but in this blue color:

with his name in swarovski crystals:YEAH

totally gay.

Old 08-03-2006, 11:49 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by rUu
totally gay.

Old 08-03-2006, 11:51 PM
rUu

shiiiiiiit.

i'm sorry, but i can't hang w/the little dog crowd.
i knew this girl that had one.......she was totally hot, but that f/cking dog would p!ss and **** all over itself and she'd be kissing it on the mouth, and ****.

Old 08-03-2006, 11:51 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by rUu
hell yes, nukka.

that's some balla dinner.

Old 08-03-2006, 11:52 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by rUu
shiiiiiiit.

i'm sorry, but i can't hang w/the little dog crowd.
i knew this girl that had one.......she was totally hot, but that f/cking dog would p!ss and **** all over itself and she'd be kissing it on the mouth, and ****.

nNNNaaaasssSttttTTyYyy
Old 08-03-2006, 11:53 PM
rUu

i got me a $10 steak.....some frozen mashed potatoes (cuz i'm lazy)
and a can of corn (cuz i'm lazy)

but that **** is gonna be GRUB in a few minutes.

:YEAH
Old 08-03-2006, 11:53 PM
rUu

post post post
Old 08-03-2006, 11:54 PM
Administrators

Hey AmBEr,

WhEn You BriNG YuR DOg SoMEWheRe Do YoU LET It WaLk On A LeaSh
Or Do YOu CaRrY It EVEryWHERe????
Old 08-03-2006, 11:54 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by rUu
i got me a $10 steak.....some frozen mashed potatoes (cuz i'm lazy)
and a can of corn (cuz i'm lazy)

but that **** is gonna be GRUB in a few minutes.

:YEAH

Old 08-03-2006, 11:59 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Hey AmBEr,

WhEn You BriNG YuR DOg SoMEWheRe Do YoU LET It WaLk On A LeaSh
Or Do YOu CaRrY It EVEryWHERe????
walk on a leash.
he hates being carried in my arms
Old 08-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Administrators

walk on a leash.
he hates being carried in my arms

I WaS HopIn You WeRe GoIn TO SaY THaT....

<<<<HaTEs WhEn PEoPle CaRRy THEre DaMN DOg EvEryWHERe.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:02 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

whaddup peeps

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

I WaS HopIn You WeRe GoIn TO SaY THaT....

<<<<HaTEs WhEn PEoPle CaRRy THEre DaMN DOg EvEryWHERe.
I carry him if I am going inside somewhere.
He loooooves to be outside. He runs and plays and has a great time
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

RuU what's the status on the photoshop? You gonna do it??
Old 08-04-2006, 12:03 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by FAhq
whaddup peeps

WuT Up FaHQ..
Old 08-04-2006, 12:04 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

WuT Up FaHQ..

not much....laughin at a *** from work that thinks his bmw would smoke my bike....not worth racing him really....but he talks alot of ****
Old 08-04-2006, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
RuU what's the status on the photoshop? You gonna do it??

no secret CHOPPIN

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy