WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 03:33 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
what are gorilla rolls?

I may just be outta my mind tired.....rolling backwards from the tank to skitchin off the back
Old 08-02-2006, 03:34 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
ManY ThaNks...

I WUz TRyin THE PoP A Stop...
yeah that **** is dangerous. Did that once and I swear my headlights were point straight down. I dunno how I didn't flip but I slammed back down and my bike wouldn't start for a min LOL
Old 08-02-2006, 03:36 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by FAhq
I may just be outta my mind tired.....rolling backwards from the tank to skitchin off the back
Yeah probably i never knew what they called that move.. I stopped all my acros after my rim got ****ed up I'd let go fo bars and after a couple secs i'd start getting bad headshake
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah that **** is dangerous

KiNda WuT I WaS THInkIn GoIn...
HoW THE FaCK.......

ThEn FelT THeY WeRe DanJeROUs and Kinda LeT OfF DOin ThEm..

ThankS AGaiN..
retired postwhore

not really..heres what I did.. I never did that pop a stop **** you see people do. I just did what this local guy told me to do.. Just roll at around 45 and pull the clutch and and squeeze the front brake(like a trigger) with some decent pressure and the back will come up and still roll. It feels weird but then you learn to apply more pressure quicker to get it up higher initially.

I never tried the pop a stop either....I always heard that was the best way to dump it. the way I tried was to get going at like 25-30 and kinda squeeze on the brakes enough to compress the forks. then bring a$$ off seat and lean forward while grabbing more brake. I'm gonna start to mess with it more on the gix1k....better front end and a stabilizer.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:38 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah probably i never knew what they called that move.. I stopped all my acros after my rim got ****ed up I'd let go fo bars and after a couple secs i'd start getting bad headshake

HaVe YoU PuT On A DampNer On YerS YEt.
AND If So DiD Ya THiNks It HelPd??

My BIke CaMe WIth THE ScOTts DampnEr..FeEls SmoOthEr
thaN My OTHer BIkes..:YEAH
Old 08-02-2006, 03:38 AM
Brap

yeah cept start with more speed
Old 08-02-2006, 03:40 AM
retired postwhore

Scotts dampners are the ****! I was trying stoppies with no dampner what so ever (600rr) and I think that is why the front felt unstable. I stopped trying after someone told me I was nutz for even trying without one.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:40 AM
Brap

Yeah man I had scotts. I had to send it in to get fixed..Stopped dampening..I got it back right before I left.. yeah you need a damper.. Turn that **** all the way up when you do your stoppies
Old 08-02-2006, 03:41 AM
Administrators

Scotts dampners are the ****! I was trying stoppies with no dampner what so ever (600rr) and I think that is why the front felt unstable. I stopped trying after someone told me I was nutz for even trying without one.

Old 08-02-2006, 03:41 AM
Brap

I think it's almost time for
Old 08-02-2006, 03:42 AM
retired postwhore

Gents, I'm off to bed. have a good night (afternoon, for Disturbed) and I'll catch ya next time!
Old 08-02-2006, 03:43 AM
Administrators

Yeah man I had scotts. I had to send it in to get fixed..Stopped dampening..I got it back right before I left.. yeah you need a damper.. Turn that **** all the way up when you do your stoppies

I HaVE It SeT 3/4 Up..
<<<TuRnin DaT CHIT Up BEFore I LEaVes FeR WoRk..

HOw Do ya KnOW WHEn THey StoP WoRkiN,Do thEy BReaK
AlOT??
Old 08-02-2006, 03:44 AM
Brap

That scotts saved my *** for sure once.. Back before stunting I was out on sunday cruise and we always hit this pretty good strectch of road well the right side had a bad patch. I hit that **** doing like 125 felt super hard jerk on the bars but no slapper... Without guaranteed I was would have been ****ed
Old 08-02-2006, 03:44 AM
Administrators

I think it's almost time for
OH DaYUm ManG...
ThaTs DoUBLE PiMp...:YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-02-2006, 03:45 AM
Administrators

Gents, I'm off to bed. have a good night (afternoon, for Disturbed) and I'll catch ya next time!

NiGht ManG...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Peace-2-sl.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	176925  
Old 08-02-2006, 03:45 AM
Brap

I HaVE It SeT 3/4 Up..
<<<TuRnin DaT CHIT Up BEFore I LEaVes FeR WoRk..

HOw Do ya KnOW WHEn THey StoP WoRkiN,Do thEy BReaK
AlOT??
i've had mine since I've owned my bike. Only thing wrong was some pin was messed up..cost me like $40 plus shipping there and back to get it fixed and they added new oil.. It just stopped dampening. I turned it up full and i could move the bars fine
Old 08-02-2006, 03:46 AM
Administrators

That scotts saved my *** for sure once.. Back before stunting I was out on sunday cruise and we always hit this pretty good strectch of road well the right side had a bad patch. I hit that **** doing like 125 felt super hard jerk on the bars but no slapper... Without guaranteed I was would have been ****ed

:YEAH
GlaD MiNE CamE WITh THe BIKE...

KID SaID HE JusT BoUght IT AnD RoDe LiKE 2 TiMes
WIth It On..:YEAH
Old 08-02-2006, 03:46 AM
Brap

OH DaYUm ManG...
ThaTs DoUBLE PiMp...:YEAH :YEAH
hah aplay on this here LMAO 23"HDTV
Old 08-02-2006, 03:47 AM
Administrators

i've had mine since I've owned my bike. Only thing wrong was some pin was messed up..cost me like $40 plus shipping there and back to get it fixed and they added new oil.. It just stopped dampening. I turned it up full and i could move the bars fine

RiGHt On..

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy