WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 02:15 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by FAhq
true enough there....at least in towns like ours there are actual farms and cattle and such....ya go to new york and see that stuff and it's like "wtf?"

I GREw Up In A SmaLL Azz ToWn Of 800 In MN,I'Ve SeEN My
ShaRE OF CaTtle..,I MoVed OuT TO Cali HERe anD I See THesE PEoPle DrEsSiN UP LiKE COwBoYs..

DriViN Hwy 4x4's....(nEvER WIll EVEn SEe A DiRt RoDe)
Old 08-02-2006, 02:16 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
yeah, and i don't think i could ever be a "Big City Guy" I need me the outdoors and wilderness

I HaDs TO FiNds OuT ThE HaRd WaY.

<<<<Is MoViN BaCK To MN In EnD Of FeB.:YEAH

CaLI SuCks ARZ...
Old 08-02-2006, 02:16 AM

RYDNaRR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

ShaRE OF CaTtle..,I MoVed OuT TO Cali HERe anD I See THesE PEoPle DrEsSiN UP LiKE COwBoYs..

hahahaha
Old 08-02-2006, 02:17 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

yeah, and i don't think i could ever be a "Big City Guy" I need me the outdoors and wilderness

that's the reason I still live in Platte City....downtown KC is 20 minutes away...but it's quiet here. I need to see trees, and nature....I can't stand concrete jungles. I'd go crazy in New York or LA.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:18 AM
retired postwhore

yeah, right....get any one of those city cowboys to come bail hay, or work a tobacco field....**** just get them to get up at the butt-crack of dawn just once and see if they still wanna wear that 10 gallon hat
Old 08-02-2006, 02:19 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by RYDNaRR
hahahaha

^^^ExaCtLY SeE HoW PuRTy ThaT TRuCk Is..

WHErE Ya BENG MaNG...
Old 08-02-2006, 02:22 AM
Administrators

yeah, right....get any one of those city cowboys to come bail hay, or work a tobacco field....**** just get them to get up at the butt-crack of dawn just once and see if they still wanna wear that 10 gallon hat

EXaCTLy

Wuz FunNY I WenT TO THiS (SuPOSUvLY COuNtRY BaR)JuSt On
THe OuT SkURts Of LA anD I Just StaRtEd
BRanD New JeaNS,BoOtS,HaTs....

I ShoWs Up In MY DiRty **** KiCkErs,6yr OlD BeaT Up HaT,

GiRlIes LiKed A REaL CouNtRY BoY ThO...
Old 08-02-2006, 02:23 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

dang guys, I'm having a hard time stayin focused tonight, I think I'm gonna call it an early one..

I got a bunch of ish to dotomorrow anyhow...
I gotta go sign up for this semester of classes, do something else.. ****, I forgot what the other thing was I had to do...

It's gonna drive me crazy now!
Old 08-02-2006, 02:23 AM
Administrators

RiSe...PaNTeRa:YEAH
Old 08-02-2006, 02:24 AM
Administrators

dang guys, I'm having a hard time stayin focused tonight, I think I'm gonna call it an early one..

I gotta go sign up for this semester of classes, do something else.. ****, I forgot what the other thing was I had to do...

PeaCE OuT NUkKA.....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Peace-2-sl.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	176911  
Old 08-02-2006, 02:25 AM
Administrators

I'M GoIn FeR 4300 ToNiGht..:YEAH
Old 08-02-2006, 02:26 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

yeah, I'm not gonna pretend to be a "real cowboy" or anything like that, but my girlfriends dad owns 300+acres of cow farm and hay fields, and I barely snuck out of having to help bail the hay this year, only due to the fact that I'm the "new" boyfriend. I'm sure next year I'll get asked to help, and I am NOT lookin forward to that...
Old 08-02-2006, 02:27 AM
retired postwhore

have a good night Jarsh!

Wuz FunNY I WenT TO THiS (SuPOSUvLY COuNtRY BaR)JuSt On
THe OuT SkURts Of LA anD I Just StaRtEd
BRanD New JeaNS,BoOtS,HaTs....

I ShoWs Up In MY DiRty **** KiCkErs,6yr OlD BeaT Up HaT,

GiRlIes LiKed A REaL CouNtRY BoY ThO...
haha....brand new jeans, boots, and hats.....

the "real" ones only bring out their new stuff for special occasions....all other clothing is beat to ****
Old 08-02-2006, 02:27 AM
Administrators

yeah, I'm not gonna pretend to be a "real cowboy" or anything like that, but my girlfriends dad owns 300+acres of cow farm and hay fields, and I barely snuck out of having to help bail the hay this year, only due to the fact that I'm the "new" boyfriend. I'm sure next year I'll get asked to help, and I am NOT lookin forward to that...

<<<<BaILEd LAAaTTTAAA HaY TOo....

HaVe FUn...
Old 08-02-2006, 02:29 AM
retired postwhore

good luck gettin out of that one....

i'm no cowboy...I got a lil bit of a midwest accent (at least according to some of my friends from the east coast) but I still had to do that **** work growing up to earn some $$ to play with. I give props to those who get out and do it every day....it's not easy....but the fake ones get no lienancy
Old 08-02-2006, 02:29 AM
Administrators

haha....brand new jeans, boots, and hats.....

the "real" ones only bring out their new stuff for special occasions....all other clothing is beat to ****

I THInkS I GoT 2 GoOd OuT Fits...

CourT & WeDdIngS...
Old 08-02-2006, 02:30 AM
Administrators

good luck gettin out of that one....

i'm no cowboy...I got a lil bit of a midwest accent (at least according to some of my friends from the east coast) but I still had to do that **** work growing up to earn some $$ to play with. I give props to those who get out and do it every day....it's not easy....but the fake ones get no lienancy

+1
On THe ...
Old 08-02-2006, 02:31 AM
Administrators

I Can"t GEts ANY OF My COMmENTs TO Go
ThRu On MYSpaCe..
Old 08-02-2006, 02:31 AM
retired postwhore

I THInkS I GoT 2 GoOd OuT Fits...

CourT & WeDdIngS...

that sounds about right.....

like I said, I'm no cowboy......but I give respect to the real ones

the real ones wouldn't waste good $$ putting semi exaust stacks on a perfectly good diesel.....it'd have a tool box in the back and scratches all over the bed.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:32 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

whats up peeps!!! im drunk as ****!!!!

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy