WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 08:58 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
DoN't You RemEmBer Us LaSt NiGHT..
we did
didn't feel a thing
Old 08-01-2006, 08:58 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by trojanfan
hahaha
missed u last night
Proof read my paper hizzoe ..no slackin
Old 08-01-2006, 08:59 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
Proof read my paper hizzoe ..no slackin
dont rush me! I'm making changes as we speak PUNK!
u'll get onea these if u keep that up!
Old 08-01-2006, 09:02 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

dont rush me! I'm making changes as we speak PUNK!
u'll get onea these if u keep that up!
That's not nice
Old 08-01-2006, 09:04 PM

Summation? I've never heard of that word
Old 08-01-2006, 09:05 PM

That's not nice
YOU are not nice...calling me a hizzo and such when I'm helping YOU!
Old 08-01-2006, 09:07 PM
Brap

Summation? I've never heard of that word
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/summation
Old 08-01-2006, 09:08 PM

I put "In conclusion" but whatever. do what u want
Old 08-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Brap

YOU are not nice...calling me a hizzo and such when I'm helping YOU!
All in good fun.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:12 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

we did
didn't feel a thing

ThaTs Cuz Its LiKe THrowIng A HoT DOg Down A HaLLwaY..
Old 08-01-2006, 09:14 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

WhEeLie Is GoinG HomE....FiNAlly..
Old 08-01-2006, 09:15 PM
Brap

Thanks for the help Amber
Old 08-01-2006, 09:17 PM

ThaTs Cuz Its LiKe THrowIng A HoT DOg Down A HaLLwaY..

does a link sausage mean anything to YOU?
Old 08-01-2006, 09:17 PM

Thanks for the help Amber
your welcome hun.
I hope that it helped you!
Old 08-01-2006, 09:21 PM
Brap

your welcome hun.
I hope that it helped you!
That seem halfway believe able? I just wanna get through this class with atleast a C LOL. Now i'm going to be pissed if we have to program in the final because there isn't any in this class
Old 08-01-2006, 09:22 PM

That seem halfway believe able? I just wanna get through this class with atleast a C LOL. Now i'm going to be pissed if we have to program in the final because there isn't any in this class
Yea I think it sounded good.
even better with my few changes:YEAHhahahaha
Old 08-01-2006, 09:28 PM
Brap

<< ugh starting another one.. I'm gonna be pissed if we didn't have to write papers..just put answers and explain why
Old 08-01-2006, 09:30 PM

<< ugh starting another one.. I'm gonna be pissed if we didn't have to write papers..just put answers and explain why
oh it doesnt tell u for sure?
at least if u get the essays done it will be easy if u have to make them shorter!
Old 08-01-2006, 09:40 PM
Administrators

does a link sausage mean anything to YOU?

SO Ya WaNnA DoIt In Da MoRnIn...
Old 08-01-2006, 09:41 PM

SO Ya WaNnA DoIt In Da MoRnIn...
maybe, depends on how hungry I am
that link sausage might not satisfy me

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy