WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 03:24 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Its GaTTO DrIvE ThE DaY ****** CraZy....

THEy NeVer COME In HuR

TelEPhInICa,SkIllZz..ETC,ETC
Yeah they go into the big thread, "last post contest" and ***** it up all day long..
Old 08-01-2006, 03:25 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

I actually won that contest, so now I'm waiting for Legion to produce their new video, and they are gonna send me a shirt, and the video!:YEAH
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
yeah no doubt.. I wonder who she was whorin it up with??

750,F.A.H.Q,StReEt WaRRioR,,,

Wut A BuNch Of ******...

THEy MuST Be To GooD Of ****** TO ****** IT Up WITh Us..

it was funny in the PAR forum some of the titles they come up with to attract unsuspecting people...
Old 08-01-2006, 03:26 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I actually won that contest, so now I'm waiting for Legion to produce their new video, and they are gonna send me a shirt, and the video!:YEAH

CoNGRaTs MaNG.
Attached Images  
Old 08-01-2006, 03:27 AM
Administrators

it was funny in the PAR forum some of the titles they come up with to attract unsuspecting people...

750,F.A.H.Q,StReEt WaRRioR,,,

Wut A BuNch Of ******...

THEy MuST Be To GooD Of ****** TO ****** IT Up WITh Us..
psssh we are the ***** that people wish they could ***** it up with! No one is too good for us.
Administrators

WhEelIes TapPin ThE LimiTer

CoNGRaTs MaNG.
slow clap! :YEAH
Old 08-01-2006, 03:28 AM

I actually tried to start a slow clap at the party i was at this weekend...

It didn't work
lol
Old 08-01-2006, 03:29 AM

I don't even remember why I tired to start it, it was totally random, but it made me think of you guys!
Administrators

psssh we are the ***** that people wish they could ***** it up with! No one is too good for us.
DeFf AgReed oN ThAt....
ThE KiNgs Of wHOrEn RiGht HUR..

Are you guys posting else where???
Old 08-01-2006, 03:30 AM
Administrators

I actually tried to start a slow clap at the party i was at this weekend...

It didn't work
lol

I LiKes STaRtIn THEm

No One DoEs That ANYmORe...
Old 08-01-2006, 03:30 AM

Cause I mean, if you are, you should tell me, so that i can join in on the fun
Old 08-01-2006, 03:31 AM

I LiKes STaRtIn THEm

No One DoEs That ANYmORe...
Most people just kinda look at you funny when you try starting a slow clap.
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

^^^ hardly
Administrators

I don't even remember why I tired to start it, it was totally random, but it made me think of you guys!

ClaP

ClAp

ClaP

ClaP

ClaP

CLaP

ClaP

ClaP

CLaP
ClaP
ClaP
CLaP
CLaP
ClaP

ClaP
ClaP
CLaP
CLaP
ClaP
Old 08-01-2006, 03:32 AM

11 more to go then it's nighty night
Old 08-01-2006, 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
^^^ hardly
mostly

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy