WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 02:37 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

im going to bed homes. work @ 7am. PEACE IN LEBANON!@
Old 08-01-2006, 02:37 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 08-01-2006, 02:38 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Vetter

TaKEs CaRe Of DaT RaSh MenG...
Old 08-01-2006, 02:38 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

ahhh, I feel much better now...

Although I still think I have to go boom boom
Old 08-01-2006, 02:39 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Vetter
Good night...

However i don't think there is gonna be Peaace in Lebanon until the world lets Israel get rid of Hezbola
Old 08-01-2006, 02:40 AM
Administrators

EIE ER EIe Er EiE Er
Old 08-01-2006, 02:41 AM

So do I keep whoring, or try to get to bed???
Old 08-01-2006, 02:42 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
Good night...

However i don't think there is gonna be Peaace in Lebanon until the world lets Israel get rid of Hezbola

i say let them blow each other up for eternity, they have been fighting for thousands of years. f*ck'em. I dont want my friends dying ove there for a cause that will never be solved.

laters.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:43 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Well i'm willing to bet that this gets way bigger than it is now. Meaning we'll get into it and so will iran etc
Administrators

So do I keep whoring, or try to get to bed???

HHhhHmmMmMm

I'M GoIng

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
EIE ER EIe Er EiE Er
english please
Old 08-01-2006, 02:44 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Oh yeah and us leaving Iraq in 2007..yeah right
Old 08-01-2006, 02:45 AM
Administrators

english please

ThaT WuZ SaId In WhEelIEs SqEaKiN BeD Voice..
Old 08-01-2006, 02:46 AM
Brap

LOL i bet it's hard for you to not write like that when you email people at work Wheelie
Old 08-01-2006, 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
Well i'm willing to bet that this gets way bigger than it is now. Meaning we'll get into it and so will iran etc
yep... perhaps some people are right, it's the beginning of WWIV
Old 08-01-2006, 02:47 AM
Brap

^^ yeah good thing i'll be out by then..hopefully
Old 08-01-2006, 02:48 AM
Administrators

LOL i bet it's hard for you to not write like that when you email people at work Wheelie

THis Is HoW All My E-MAilS ArE SenT ...

It Is AcUalLy HaRd For ME NoT to TyPE LiKe ThIs,I'M FasTeR THis
WaY..
Old 08-01-2006, 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
ThaT WuZ SaId In WhEelIEs SqEaKiN BeD Voice..
ohhh I get it now...
Old 08-01-2006, 02:49 AM
Administrators

ThEy ShoUld JuSt BrINg A ***** LoAd Of JaCks N. CoKes OVer
THeRE...

PROblEm SoLved...:YEAH
Old 08-01-2006, 02:49 AM

^^ yeah good thing i'll be out by then..hopefully
I hope so too!

I hope my friends come home safely too!

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy