WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 01:30 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
Actually you'd only be in 3rd place...

Nags and MikeM both are 15K+

BuT I CouLD CaTCh DaT ChIT aND PaSs DeR ARZEs....
Old 08-01-2006, 01:31 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
AaaaAhHHhhH ThaTs RiGht...

BeFoRe ME My WHoLE FaMiLy TrEe Is FroM St. IgNacE....Da U.P. EH.
lol, yeah, I love the U.P. St. Iggy, The Soo, Copper Harbor, Escanaba are all stops on our vacations.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:32 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

BuT I CouLD CaTCh DaT ChIT aND PaSs DeR ARZEs....
Lol, I'll give you a top 5 here in just a second...
Old 08-01-2006, 01:33 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol, yeah, I love the U.P. St. Iggy, The Soo, Copper Harbor, Escanaba are all stops on our vacations.

RiGhT On, FunnY I STilL HaVe RelaTIVes In ALl OF DoSe CiTIeS..

YoU CaN SEe Da MackiNaC BriDGe FroM My GramMiEs HouSe..:YEAH
Old 08-01-2006, 01:34 AM
Administrators

Lol, I'll give you a top 5 here in just a second...

KiNda AfRaID TO kNOw SiNce YaLl GaiNed LiKE 10 PaGeS In HUR
WiTH Out ME..
Old 08-01-2006, 01:35 AM
Administrators

WHEre Do Ya FiND DaT InFo OUT...

Or Is DaT SOMEthIn OnlY MoDs CaN Do..
Old 08-01-2006, 01:37 AM

MikeM-Total Posts: 17,052 (12.18 posts per day)
Nags-Total Posts: 16,809 (12.00 posts per day)
Scott3824-Total Posts: 11,555 (13.86 posts per day)
Niner-Total Posts: 11,008 (9.01 posts per day)
Jarsh-Total Posts: 10,207 (12.36 posts per day)

Dang, i see Niner posted a **** load somewhere and jumped ahead of me again.. at least I thought I had him passed late week
Old 08-01-2006, 01:39 AM

RiGhT On, FunnY I STilL HaVe RelaTIVes In ALl OF DoSe CiTIeS..

YoU CaN SEe Da MackiNaC BriDGe FroM My GramMiEs HouSe..:YEAH
we were just up there over the 4th.

My family always goes up to Higgins Lake (near Houghton Lake) in Roscommon every year. And we usually make it a point to go up at least to St. iggy. Sometimes we go up to the soo. but we didn't do that this year...
Old 08-01-2006, 01:40 AM
Administrators

MikeM-Total Posts: 17,052 (12.18 posts per day)
Nags-Total Posts: 16,809 (12.00 posts per day)
Scott3824-Total Posts: 11,555 (13.86 posts per day)
Niner-Total Posts: 11,008 (9.01 posts per day)
Jarsh-Total Posts: 10,207 (12.36 posts per day)

Dang, i see Niner posted a **** load somewhere and jumped ahead of me again.. at least I thought I had him passed late week

ToP 5 AiNt BaDs At All MEnG....

My PosTs PeR Day ArE GUnnA SoOk
Old 08-01-2006, 01:41 AM
Administrators

we were just up there over the 4th.

My family always goes up to Higgins Lake (near Houghton Lake) in Roscommon every year. And we usually make it a point to go up at least to St. iggy. Sometimes we go up to the soo. but we didn't do that this year...

KoO....HOw FaR DoWn Ya FroM DeR????
Old 08-01-2006, 01:42 AM

WHEre Do Ya FiND DaT InFo OUT...

Or Is DaT SOMEthIn OnlY MoDs CaN Do..
well it used to be something you could just click to see the members list and see how many posts everyone had, but they got rid of it when they re-formatted earlier this year.

I just checked out those members profiles. Being that I knew they were already the top posters...

(Although I think there might be someone else in that list, so I may be #6 rather then #5)
Old 08-01-2006, 01:43 AM

KoO....HOw FaR DoWn Ya FroM DeR????
It's actually only a 2.5 hour drive north on I-75 from here to get to Higgins Lake.

I think it's something like 4 hours to get to the bridge from my house.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:44 AM
Administrators

well it used to be something you could just click to see the members list and see how many posts everyone had, but they got rid of it when they re-formatted earlier this year.

I just checked out those members profiles. Being that I knew they were already the top posters...

(Although I think there might be someone else in that list, so I may be #6 rather then #5)

You WIL Be #6 SoON....

DaMn I GoTs FuThUr THan I THoUGHt...

Ok MaYBe You HoLd ThaT SpoT FeR AwHilE..
Old 08-01-2006, 01:44 AM

ToP 5 AiNt BaDs At All MEnG....

My PosTs PeR Day ArE GUnnA SoOk
Yeah, well you'll get her back up there
Old 08-01-2006, 01:45 AM
Administrators

It's actually only a 2.5 hour drive north on I-75 from here to get to Higgins Lake.

I think it's something like 4 hours to get to the bridge from my house.

:YEAH
I WiLl HaVE Ta HiTCHya Up WhEn I RiDe TO GramMies HoUse..
Old 08-01-2006, 01:46 AM
Administrators

Yeah, well you'll get her back up there

ThaT MEaNs Ya LoOkEd anD WoNT Telll..
Old 08-01-2006, 01:47 AM
Administrators

(19.40 posts per day)

DaTs AiNt BaD, BUT I THinks I Can DoUBlE DaT...
Old 08-01-2006, 01:48 AM
Administrators

(12.36 posts per day)

I ThInks Ya BeTtEr WORK On DaT DeR BiGgIE...
Old 08-01-2006, 01:50 AM
Administrators

(27.78 posts per day)

TRoJaNFan........

.............. WTF.....

WuT A *****
Old 08-01-2006, 01:50 AM

:YEAH
I WiLl HaVE Ta HiTCHya Up WhEn I RiDe TO GramMies HoUse..
Heck yes, you have to show me how to Ride and Drunk post properly!

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy