WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 01:13 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

I NEEds Me An AC UnIT..

HaViN FaNs OnlY S.U.C.K.S AZZZ
Old 08-01-2006, 01:14 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
I have nothing to contribute to this thread with this post

DoEs ANyBoDy...
Old 08-01-2006, 01:14 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
My HelmeT HaS DeFfInITly Got StaNk In It...
Yeah I've decided to stay away from vehicles too. Gas is crazy expensive and it's even too hot to be rockin around inside the lid...
Old 08-01-2006, 01:15 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

I NEEds Me An AC UnIT..

HaViN FaNs OnlY S.U.C.K.S AZZZ
yeahI know what you mean...
My girls house doesn't have airconditioning, so I go over there and break out into a sweat just standing there...
Old 08-01-2006, 01:15 AM
Administrators

Yeah I've decided to stay away from vehicles too. Gas is crazy expensive and it's even too hot to be rockin around inside the lid...

THaTs KiNDa WuT S.U.K.S. I LiVe In A PlAcE THaT HaS Da HelMEt LaW

BUT If I Didn'Ts HaVe My LiD on In My ACciDeNT I DeFfInTlY WOuLDn;T
Be Hur...
Old 08-01-2006, 01:17 AM

DoEs ANyBoDy...
Good point!
Old 08-01-2006, 01:17 AM
Administrators

yeahI know what you mean...
My girls house doesn't have airconditioning, so I go over there and break out into a sweat just standing there...

THaTs WHY I RoDe TO My GiLriEs HoUse ToO..

HEr HoUSe Is LiKE A MeaT LoCkeR...:YEAH
Old 08-01-2006, 01:18 AM

THaTs KiNDa WuT S.U.K.S. I LiVe In A PlAcE THaT HaS Da HelMEt LaW

BUT If I Didn'Ts HaVe My LiD on In My ACciDeNT I DeFfInTlY WOuLDn;T
Be Hur...
Yeah, There is a helmet law in Michigan too. I think they are needed. I would have definately splattered my head like a watermelon 3 years ago if I wasn't rockin a helmet.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:18 AM
Administrators

Good point!

Old 08-01-2006, 01:19 AM
Administrators

Yeah, There is a helmet law in Michigan too. I think they are needed. I would have definately splattered my head like a watermelon 3 years ago if I wasn't rockin a helmet.

I WiLl DeFfInITlY WeaR Da LiD EVEn WhEn I GeTs BaCK To
MN....It MiGHT **** TO WeaR OnE BuT It WouLD **** WoRse
WHEn Da ***** GoEs SOuTh..
Old 08-01-2006, 01:20 AM

THaTs WHY I RoDe TO My GiLriEs HoUse ToO..

HEr HoUSe Is LiKE A MeaT LoCkeR...:YEAH
haha, my room is in the basement, and it's nice and cool down here like a meat locker! And I've turned my waterbed heater nearly off again, so I get in it and along with the A/C vent above the bed blowing down on me, I'm sure I could possibly get hypothermia
Old 08-01-2006, 01:20 AM
Administrators

I KnOW IvE AsKEd (OR SOMEoNe DId) AwIle AgO,BuT
WhERe In MI YOu LIVe..
Old 08-01-2006, 01:21 AM

HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a daddy longleg the size of my hand crawling up my wall right now, I gotta go do battle with him real quick...

If I don't make it back alive, tell my girl I love her, and Wheelie, you can have my post count!
Old 08-01-2006, 01:22 AM
Administrators

haha, my room is in the basement, and it's nice and cool down here like a meat locker! And I've turned my waterbed heater nearly off again, so I get in it and along with the A/C vent above the bed blowing down on me, I'm sure I could possibly get hypothermia

HhaHahahHAhahaH

NicE , I ALWaYs LuVeD Da BaSeMenT RoOm Too..
SuCkD In Da WINtEr DOH...

BuT ThaTs WuTs NiCe AboUt HaVin A WaTeR Bed WIF A HEaTer..
<<<<LuVs HiS WaTER BeD..:YEAH
Old 08-01-2006, 01:24 AM
Administrators

HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a daddy longleg the size of my hand crawling up my wall right now, I gotta go do battle with him real quick...

If I don't make it back alive, tell my girl I love her, and Wheelie, you can have my post count!

I WOuLd Be Da KiNG OF ***** CouNts..
Old 08-01-2006, 01:25 AM

I KnOW IvE AsKEd (OR SOMEoNe DId) AwIle AgO,BuT
WhERe In MI YOu LIVe..
I live in Lapeer. It's less than 2 hours north of Detroit. 20 miles east of Flint..
Old 08-01-2006, 01:27 AM

HhaHahahHAhahaH

NicE , I ALWaYs LuVeD Da BaSeMenT RoOm Too..
SuCkD In Da WINtEr DOH...

BuT ThaTs WuTs NiCe AboUt HaVin A WaTeR Bed WIF A HEaTer..
<<<<LuVs HiS WaTER BeD..:YEAH
In my house the basement room is the coveted of all rooms for the kids. cause there are 5 of us, and the room was built for my oldest brother back in '90, then after he moved out, my older bro got it, then he moved out in '00 so I've been in here ever since, and let me tell you, it's alot better bringing chicks home to this room, rather then being across the hall from my folks, AND sharing the room with my Little Bro.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:27 AM
Administrators

I live in Lapeer. It's less than 2 hours north of Detroit. 20 miles east of Flint..

AaaaAhHHhhH ThaTs RiGht...

BeFoRe ME My WHoLE FaMiLy TrEe Is FroM St. IgNacE....Da U.P. EH.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:28 AM

I WOuLd Be Da KiNG OF ***** CouNts..
Actually you'd only be in 3rd place...

Nags and MikeM both are 15K+
Old 08-01-2006, 01:29 AM
Administrators

In my house the basement room is the coveted of all rooms for the kids. cause there are 5 of us, and the room was built for my oldest brother back in '90, then after he moved out, my older bro got it, then he moved out in '00 so I've been in here ever since, and let me tell you, it's alot better bringing chicks home to this room, rather then being across the hall from my folks, AND sharing the room with my Little Bro.

HAHAhahAHhaHhaHAha

I HUr ThAt......DeFfiNtiTly SoOkS HavIn ThE RoOm AcRoSs Da HaLl..

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy