WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 12:58 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

HaVe FuN LoAdiN DaT
lol, well actually, I just did the "search" on iTunes, and searched for "beastie Boys" so any songs with that in their title came up. and that = 224 songs, or 11 hours 42 mins and 2 seconds.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:58 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

TiMes Ta RoLem Up LiGhtEm Up & SmOkEm Up..:YEAH
Old 08-01-2006, 12:59 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

It were a hot one today wasn't it?
Old 08-01-2006, 01:00 AM

Shake your Rump -Beastie boys
Old 08-01-2006, 01:01 AM

I need a new signature...
Old 08-01-2006, 01:02 AM

My previous boss called me this morning, and asked me (well my voice mail) if I want to come back to work this fall...
Old 08-01-2006, 01:03 AM

FREESTYLEKYLE is a decent person

OOOOOOOO-lah!
Old 08-01-2006, 01:03 AM

I need to shave, but I've been lazy when I get out the shower. Just dry off, brush the teeth and go on with my day...
Old 08-01-2006, 01:04 AM

Ohhh here comes a new song.. what's it gonna be???
Rhymin and Stealin
Old 08-01-2006, 01:04 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
It were a hot one today wasn't it?

I RoDe To PaLM SpRiNGs TODaY aND IT WuZ 110+..
Old 08-01-2006, 01:05 AM

I think B Boys License to ill album is my favorite album of all time. I grew up on this ish!
Old 08-01-2006, 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I RoDe To PaLM SpRiNGs TODaY aND IT WuZ 110+..
Man, I took one step out the door today and felt the blast of the furnace and decided to say **** it, I stayed indoors with the A/C. Then about 7:30ish my girl came over and she wanted to go swimin, so we jumped in the pool, and the water was so freakin warm, it was crazy. Like I can't imagine what it was like in the dead of the heat wave!
Old 08-01-2006, 01:08 AM

It's supposed to be 97+ tomorrow, and my mom thinks I'm gonna go out and do lawn work...

bwahahahaha, she is a funny woman!
Old 08-01-2006, 01:08 AM

The Sounds of Science -Beastie Boys
Old 08-01-2006, 01:09 AM
Administrators

I think B Boys License to ill album is my favorite album of all time. I grew up on this ish!

+1
FoR ThEm Ya DEff ThEre BesT..:YEAH
Old 08-01-2006, 01:10 AM

I was supposed ot be painting my grandmas cieling, but her A/C broke on her, so I don't have to be up in that hot *** ***** trying to paint.

Hell it was hot in there with the A/C crankin and the fan blowing on me!
Old 08-01-2006, 01:11 AM

Sometimes I think I should have gone into radio Broadcasting. But then I thnk about how it's kinda hard to pay the bills in that field
Old 08-01-2006, 01:12 AM

Body Movin -Beastie Boys
Administrators

Man, I took one step out the door today and felt the blast of the furnace and decided to say **** it, I stayed indoors with the A/C. Then about 7:30ish my girl came over and she wanted to go swimin, so we jumped in the pool, and the water was so freakin warm, it was crazy. Like I can't imagine what it was like in the dead of the heat wave!

My HelmeT HaS DeFfInITly Got StaNk In It...

I have nothing to contribute to this thread with this post

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy