WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 07:10 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by trojanfan
I'll never teeeeeeeeell
cut that out

i'm bored at work hook me UPPPP!!!
Old 07-29-2006, 07:10 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

Are u in my head right now?
no not me
Old 07-29-2006, 07:11 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
cut that out

i'm bored at work hook me UPPPP!!!
what were we talking about again?
Old 07-29-2006, 07:11 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

the thing u taught ur x 20 year old bf
Old 07-29-2006, 07:18 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

note to you guys. DO NOT use any produst taht says it relieves burns instantly such as SoloarCaine aloe spray or any product withthe active ingredient Lidocaine.its doesnt work. This time i was running around the house screaming. im going to go buy booze, gauze, med tape, ointment, and a plane ticket to alabama to cuddle with amber y0!
Old 07-29-2006, 07:18 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

the thing u taught ur x 20 year old bf
no really I cannot tell all of that. but he still has a lot to learn
Old 07-29-2006, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Vetter
note to you guys. DO NOT use any produst taht says it relieves burns instantly such as SoloarCaine aloe spray or any product withthe active ingredient Lidocaine.its doesnt work. This time i was running around the house screaming. im going to go buy booze, gauze, med tape, ointment, and a plane ticket to alabama to cuddle with amber y0!
YAY!!!!!!! poor thing i feel bad for you hurting
Old 07-29-2006, 07:19 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

u used aloe spray ouuuuuuuuuch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by 750 stunna; 07-29-2006 at 07:26 PM.
Old 07-29-2006, 07:24 PM
$$$$$$$

no really I cannot tell all of that. but he still has a lot to learn
he wasnt able to give you what you wanted???
Old 07-29-2006, 07:28 PM

he wasnt able to give you what you wanted???
nope, not at all
Old 07-29-2006, 07:33 PM
$$$$$$$

what is it that youre looking for???
Old 07-29-2006, 07:50 PM

haha, speak of the damn devil. the 20 yr. old guy..... he is friends w/my cousin and we are going to eat together tonight! My aunt and uncle and other family and then the guy and his g/f:YEAH

Old 07-29-2006, 08:14 PM
$$$$$$$

haha, speak of the damn devil. the 20 yr. old guy..... he is friends w/my cousin and we are going to eat together tonight! My aunt and uncle and other family and then the guy and his g/f:YEAH

that will be something else.. have fun
Old 07-29-2006, 09:20 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

you're going to eat each other?
Old 07-29-2006, 10:12 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

The brown area is all rash and hurts more than that strawberry:

The Leg:

thats all i got, my f*cking camera man decided not to start filing until the very end of practice(1 & 1/2 hours of riding wasted with no footage) and the only 2 shots he got of me were those. and they aer shitty vid rips. O well.

Last edited by Vetter; 07-29-2006 at 10:15 PM.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:13 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

WhEeLieS BaCk...:YEAH
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	middle_finger.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	176650  
Old 07-29-2006, 10:14 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

The brown area is all rash and hurts more than that strawberry:

The Leg:

DaYum MaNG.....OnE WORd.......

MORPHINE
Old 07-29-2006, 10:15 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

haha, afraid ill get ADDICTED!
Old 07-29-2006, 10:18 PM
Administrators

haha, afraid ill get ADDICTED!

HahahAHaHahA

Ya, YoU DeFfIniTLy GETS PiSsED WHen BoTtlE Is EmpTy..
Old 07-29-2006, 10:41 PM
Administrators

SeE Ya BiTE CHEz ToMoRe NiGht...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Peace-2-sl.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	176651  

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy