WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 01:49 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

good smilies if you need em. http://forums.ratedesi.com/misc.php?do=showsmilies

copy image location and paste as a [img][/img] you know you know

I Love trojanfan's bEwBerS
Old 07-28-2006, 01:49 AM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Vetter
<--- 800

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY
Old 07-28-2006, 01:50 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

<--- 800

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fireworks16.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	176565  
Old 07-28-2006, 01:50 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

<--- 10,129
Old 07-28-2006, 01:52 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

BeWBErS!!!!!!:YEAH
Old 07-28-2006, 01:53 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Old 07-28-2006, 01:54 AM

I have no idea who that chick in the middle is, but I'm sure she is WAAAAY younger then we all think she is...
Old 07-28-2006, 01:55 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

class of 2007? wtfmate

17 gets you 20
Old 07-28-2006, 01:55 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
I have no idea who that chick in the middle is, but I'm sure she is WAAAAY younger then we all think she is...

ShE SaID ShE WuZ 19....
Old 07-28-2006, 01:56 AM

THANKS MENG
Old 07-28-2006, 01:56 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
THANKS MENG

+1
Old 07-28-2006, 01:57 AM

The girl in the middle left is only like 16...

She's my brothers bestfriends little sister. so yeah, she is somewhere between 16 and 18...

So most likely 17
Old 07-28-2006, 01:58 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

BeWbErS!!

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-28-2006, 01:58 AM

The girl in the middle left is only like 16...

She's my brothers bestfriends little sister. so yeah, she is somewhere between 16 and 18...

So most likely 17
SAY WHAT!!!!!!!
Old 07-28-2006, 01:59 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

[IMG][/IMG]

class of 2007? wtfmate

17 gets you 20
anyhow, you guys were saying you like boobies, and she had just posted a bulliten on Myspace, I saw the Bikinis so I decided to show you guys some chicks in bikinis.

It was purely for your enjoyment.

BeWbErS!!

[IMG][/IMG]
NIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 07-28-2006, 02:01 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

anyhow, you guys were saying you like boobies, and she had just posted a bulliten on Myspace, I saw the Bikinis so I decided to show you guys some chicks in bikinis.

BEWBERS!!!!

actually im an *** man for sure. But i still would neva say no to a good pair of ... BEWBERS!!!

Thanks Jarsh!
Old 07-28-2006, 02:02 AM
Administrators

[IMG][/IMG]

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 07-28-2006, 02:03 AM
Administrators

LiKes I SaID ShE SaID SHE WuZ 19 ...

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy