WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 07:10 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
there'll be some more in soon
YAY!
save me some
Old 07-26-2006, 07:10 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
See that's B.S they need to learn english..If I moved to another country i'd make a priority to learn their language
can you speak arabic?
Old 07-26-2006, 07:11 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

can you speak arabic?
he can BARELY speak english
Old 07-26-2006, 07:11 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by trojanfan
YAY!
save me some
k, I'll trade you for some grits how that
Old 07-26-2006, 07:12 PM

k, I'll trade you for some grits how that
have u ever had shrimp and grits?

I havent but heard it was good
Old 07-26-2006, 07:13 PM

Have you seen those artificial islands they are building off the coast of dubai?

one of the chain of islands is a poem written in arabic when viewed from the sky
Old 07-26-2006, 07:14 PM

have u ever had shrimp and grits?

I havent but heard it was good
never heard of that...heard of chicken and waffles though
Old 07-26-2006, 07:14 PM

Old 07-26-2006, 07:15 PM

never heard of that...heard of chicken and waffles though
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
not so much!
Old 07-26-2006, 07:16 PM

ok myspace ******...post your links here so I can add u!:YEAH
Old 07-26-2006, 07:19 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

ok myspace ******...post your links here so I can add u!:YEAH
dur. that was like 2 pages ago.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:19 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

can you speak arabic?
Ummm no I'm not living here permanately..

d1k
Old 07-26-2006, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by rUu
dur. that was like 2 pages ago.
SHUT UP ALREADY
Old 07-26-2006, 07:23 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

SHUT UP ALREADY

jeez. spaz a little.

Old 07-26-2006, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by rUu
jeez. spaz a little.

Old 07-26-2006, 07:27 PM
rUu

you
Old 07-26-2006, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by rUu
you
hahahahahah so gross!
Old 07-26-2006, 07:30 PM

I never made a myspace account...I've only been a ***** the past 2 months or so....I probably should though...but I'm going riding for now, maybe later I'll make one

btw amber, i notice you have almost as many posts as me and you only been here since last month?!!? WTF?!?!!?!
Old 07-26-2006, 07:32 PM
rUu

I never made a myspace account...I've only been a ***** the past 2 months or so....I probably should though...but I'm going riding for now, maybe later I'll make one

btw amber, i notice you have almost as many posts as me and you only been here since last month?!!? WTF?!?!!?!

yeh. she's the queen of the pw's.

makes us all look like chumps.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:34 PM

hahaha I know!
the only threads I post in are the P.W. threads so they go quick have fun riding

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy