WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 01:37 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

dude, myspace is the devil.
and i scuk at life.

that is all.
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Vetter
5 minutes alonw

"you use the color of my skin, for a counto racist tool"

"******* Hostile"

now i'm in a Pantera mood....I'll never get any sleep :YEAH
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

2 *****es!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#534wj6sdfogjhaeoijfaw
e
****ing **** vieotch

who are you rul
Old 07-26-2006, 01:38 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FAhq
"******* Hostile"

**** no. its time to get the AKs and ARs out, and plink some ****@!!!1:YEAH
Old 07-26-2006, 01:38 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

df;waoihre;ql'kn
Old 07-26-2006, 01:39 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Wheelie, you get that cage prob fixed. i could maybe wl;ed womthign up for you, of course when im sober.

GoTs New AnD ProPer HaRwARe CoMiN...FVCkEr DiDn"T GiVe
ME aNY Of Da HaRDwRe TO Da 12BaR OR Da CaGE...

NoW HaVE It ALl CoMiN FRoM FI
Squid Extradoinaire

this is a psto. almost i think
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

s;ldkfjal;dkhg

free post.
thx
Old 07-26-2006, 01:40 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
GoTs New AnD ProPer HaRwARe CoMiN...FVCkEr DiDn"T GiVe
ME aNY Of Da HaRDwRe TO Da 12BaR OR Da CaGE...

NoW HaVE It ALl CoMiN FRoM FI

good deal, now make that viring a **** and scrape the FFFFFFFFUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK otu of it
Old 07-26-2006, 01:40 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

"******* Hostile"

HHAHahAHAHa

WhEElIe TOO...:YEAH
Old 07-26-2006, 01:41 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

I am a man of constant sorrow -Soggy Bottom Boys
Old 07-26-2006, 01:41 AM
retired postwhore

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
HHAHahAHAHa

WhEElIe TOO...:YEAH

I gots a pic for ya wheelie....hang on a sec
Old 07-26-2006, 01:42 AM
rUu

Rancid - Journey To The End Of The East Bay.mp3

total classic
Old 07-26-2006, 01:42 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

nothing.... except silence in the basment.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:44 AM
Administrators

good deal, now make that viring a **** and scrape the FFFFFFFFUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK otu of it

MaDE ME KinDa LaUGh THO...THE 12 BaR Is a ViRgIn..(He SaID He HaD
IT On DEr FoR AwhIle)(BUT WITh a DiFf TaIL ON Da BiKe)..

<<<<StLl FEeLZ BaD On ChOpiN MInTy PlaSTiCs...
BUT I HaVE A PlaN To maKEs It LoOk
Old 07-26-2006, 01:44 AM
Administrators

I gots a pic for ya wheelie....hang on a sec

uUUUhhhH OK...
Old 07-26-2006, 01:45 AM
retired postwhore

The last Pantera show I went to.....Dime signed my empty cigarette pack, which still smells of those things that looked like home-rolled cigarettes but weren't.....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dimebag.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	176387  
Old 07-26-2006, 01:45 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
I am a man of constant sorrow -Soggy Bottom Boys

HAhaHHAHah

I hAVNt HuRD HaT FER A WHIle, GoOd OnE DoH...
Old 07-26-2006, 01:46 AM
Administrators

The last Pantera show I went to.....Dime signed my empty cigarette pack, which still smells of those things that looked like home-rolled cigarettes but weren't.....

:YEAH
THaTs FaRKIn AwsoMe MaNg...:YEAH :YEAH
Old 07-26-2006, 01:47 AM
Administrators

WaLK...PaNTERa..:YEAH

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy