WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 01:21 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

lol.. not to mention anyone else in the next couple rooms that was still asleep
Old 02-29-2008, 01:25 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
lol.. not to mention anyone else in the next couple rooms that was still asleep
I doubt that the hotel staff was thrilled with us. but hell....wheelie drank alot of Jack the night before and nothing short of rev limiter, or an atomic explosion woudl have woke him up.... talk about comatose
Old 02-29-2008, 01:26 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

lol.. now i know how to wake his *** up....
Old 02-29-2008, 01:27 AM
retired postwhore

haha yup that'll do it.

where the hell did he go anyways??
Old 02-29-2008, 01:36 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

bah, he hasnt paid his internet bill at his house in awhile so he's only been posting from work....

and he doesnt work much soooooo...
Old 02-29-2008, 01:37 AM
retired postwhore

bah, he hasnt paid his internet bill at his house in awhile so he's only been posting from work....

and he doesnt work much soooooo...
that lazy bastid.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:39 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

yep.... well i gots ta go to sleep... i dont get to take a nap when i get home tomorrow.. the gf is comin into town and i gotta clean since i didnt tonight

laterz bro
Old 02-29-2008, 01:42 AM
retired postwhore

yep.... well i gots ta go to sleep... i dont get to take a nap when i get home tomorrow.. the gf is comin into town and i gotta clean since i didnt tonight

laterz bro
yup it's that time here too....just gotta get thru one more day at work and then it's supposed to be 60 on saturday

holla
Old 02-29-2008, 02:05 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FAhq
I doubt that the hotel staff was thrilled with us. but hell....wheelie drank alot of Jack the night before and nothing short of rev limiter, or an atomic explosion woudl have woke him up.... talk about comatose

I may do that to him some sat./sun morning when it warms up

the R6 has a full system on it
Old 02-29-2008, 01:50 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FAhq
lmfao...bet he still remembers the rev limiter alarm clock last time he was in KC

Best Alarm clock EVER!!!!! :YEAH
Old 02-29-2008, 01:55 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I may do that to him some sat./sun morning when it warms up

the R6 has a full system on it

Dont Forget I know Where You Live.. :D
Old 03-01-2008, 04:56 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
BRiNiNG BaCK My ThREad..
Old 03-01-2008, 04:57 PM

Dont Forget I know Where You Live.. :D
What you gonna do....

trailer your bike over
Old 03-01-2008, 04:58 PM

Wheelie you need to get some bars on that thing..its almost time to ride...
Old 03-01-2008, 05:05 PM
Administrators

What you gonna do....

trailer your bike over

Meany...
Old 03-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Administrators

Wheelie you need to get some bars on that thing..its almost time to ride...
My Buddy Has Them... But He Just LEft to CO. For 4 Days...
Old 03-01-2008, 05:12 PM

you best to be kicking that bitch in the *** and get him to hurry up....

When my H/b master gets back from bike week its time to ride
Old 03-01-2008, 05:16 PM
Administrators

Hey I forgot to Tell you ( Prob. A little To late for it but)
Did you get those LSL Clip ons??
Old 03-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Administrators

you best to be kicking that bitch in the *** and get him to hurry up....

When my H/b master gets back from bike week its time to ride
OH he's Def. Gettin a I gave him them right Before
thanksgiving...
"Oh Ya I will Have Em Back to ya within a week"
Old 03-01-2008, 05:20 PM

Hey I forgot to Tell you ( Prob. A little To late for it but)
Did you get those LSL Clip ons??
I gave up waiting on you and got a set of Vortex

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy