WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 12:59 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
don't mind me, I'm just working closer and closer to that wonderful thing known as 10,000 posts

_______________[]
HUrs A WhItE RuSsIaN To heLPs Ya OuT...
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

3 the hard way -Beastie Boys
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

go check that say something about the person above post

they made the mistake of asking me what it was.

lol
Old 07-26-2006, 01:01 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
_______________[]
HUrs A WhItE RuSsIaN To heLPs Ya OuT...
Man, I like this shot called a "firebomb"
vodka, Jose, Jack, hot damn and a dash of tabasco
Old 07-26-2006, 01:02 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Man, I like this shot called a "firebomb"
vodka, Jose, Jack, hot damn and a dash of tabasco
sounds like it'd hurt if you puked it out your nose.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:03 AM

Fully Alive -Flyleaf
Old 07-26-2006, 01:04 AM
rUu

02-placebo-infra-red.mp3
Old 07-26-2006, 01:05 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by rUu

HoLy ChIT...FaRk Ya....

Old 07-26-2006, 01:07 AM

Fortunate Son -CCR

Originally Posted by rUu
Yeah, that's why after that shot, I stick to beer. Cause first off, the burning in your body makes you get a little rowdy, and the Jose, makes you a little angry, so you throw back a few brews to settle yourself.

I've only come close to puking and that was only because I took two of 'em cause I had just got to the bar, and everyone wanted me to get up and sing. so I had to get wasted to sing... That was how I figured I'd get wasted fast!
Old 07-26-2006, 01:10 AM
Administrators

Fortunate Son -CCR

Yeah, that's why after that shot, I stick to beer. Cause first off, the burning in your body makes you get a little rowdy, and the Jose, makes you a little angry, so you throw back a few brews to settle yourself.

I've only come close to puking and that was only because I took two of 'em cause I had just got to the bar, and everyone wanted me to get up and sing. so I had to get wasted to sing... That was how I figured I'd get wasted fast!

^^^Is A KaREOKe MEnG...

<<<<THInkS He CaN SiNg ALsO (In Da HelMeT)
Old 07-26-2006, 01:11 AM

High Cotton -Alabama
Old 07-26-2006, 01:13 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

hello postwhores
Old 07-26-2006, 01:14 AM

Good God -Korn

^^^Is A KaREOKe MEnG...

<<<<THInkS He CaN SiNg ALsO (In Da HelMeT)
Oh man, i rock out in my helmet all the time! haha, I'll be singing all sorts of **** too bobbin my head when I really get into it... lol
Old 07-26-2006, 01:14 AM
Administrators

CeMETARy GaTEs....PanTeRa..:YEAH
Old 07-26-2006, 01:15 AM
Administrators

Good God -Korn

Oh man, i rock out in my helmet all the time! haha, I'll be singing all sorts of **** too bobbin my head when I really get into it... lol

HAhaHAHahA

<<<<DeFf DoIn Da HeaD BObIn At StOpLiGhts...:YEAH
Old 07-26-2006, 01:16 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

CeMETARy GaTEs....PanTeRa..:YEAH

good ******* song, mang!!!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2006, 01:18 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by FAhq
good ******* song, mang!!!!!!!!

R.I.P
DiMe BaG ...

PaNTeRa...:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
JuSt MaKEs Me WaNna Run WHOolIes RIGhT NoW...
Old 07-26-2006, 01:19 AM
Administrators

DeaTH On THE DaNCe FloOR.....PrO-PaIn...
Oh ***** NoW ITs ON....LiKe DOnKEy KoNg
Old 07-26-2006, 01:20 AM

She's got it all -Kenny Chesney

When I get money, I'm gonna have a party...

It's gonna be a shooter part. Nothing but Shots, I've already got like 13 different shots that looked good enough to try...

I figure it will make for a fun night! lol
Old 07-26-2006, 01:22 AM
Administrators

She's got it all -Kenny Chesney

When I get money, I'm gonna have a party...

It's gonna be a shooter part. Nothing but Shots, I've already got like 13 different shots that looked good enough to try...

I figure it will make for a fun night! lol

GOoDs Lucks WiThS THatS....

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy