WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 11:13 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Red
Isn't Indiana's state motto "We're flat as a pancake with nothing to see"?

Just kidding!!!!
that might be kansas
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Originally Posted by KC Becky
agreed. i do like billy and mandy though. i love that little black kid on that show
I like Danny Phantom, SpongeBob, and a few others I can't think of right now.

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rUu
+1 you don't **** around in indiana.

especially gary.

they'll kill your ***.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:14 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

*****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was on a 3 lane highway and this ***** could have moved over easily, but didn't. i was really freaked out, i called melissa and i was almost tempted to call the cops.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:14 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Malicki
we got corn yo!
Hahaha, oh, that's it!!!
I forgot.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:15 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Well peeps, I'm really tired. I'm gonna hit the bed now.

Nighty night all!!!
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red
I like Danny Phantom, SpongeBob, and a few others I can't think of right now.
i love danny phantom. my kids get pissed when i make them watch nickelodon. they're too into cartoon network. the majority of the shows i can stand, but i HATE ed edd and eddy
what is he doing?

i also had been driving for too long at that time and i was ready to get off the road
Old 12-02-2006, 11:16 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Red

Nighty night all!!!

later
Old 12-02-2006, 11:16 PM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by Red

Nighty night all!!!
goodnight woman
Old 12-02-2006, 11:18 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

nigyt red

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 11:24 PM

is everyone leaving?

its because im from indiana isnt it
Old 12-02-2006, 11:25 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

that might be kansas

nebraska.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:26 PM
rUu

is everyone leaving?

no, it's cuz i'm black.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:26 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

is everyone leaving?

yep

I'm going to go back to working on the car

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by rUu
no, it's cuz i'm black.

we say that here
Old 12-02-2006, 11:28 PM
rUu

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
yep

I'm going to go back to working on the car

ah, that reminds me.
i'm selling a car if anybody wants to buy one.

'95 impala
lt1 vette motor
$9k
:YEAH
Old 12-02-2006, 11:29 PM

maxed out with the f150
Old 12-02-2006, 11:32 PM
rUu

maxed out with the f150

i'm gonna take some pics tomorrow and put 'em on impalassforum.com
some of these ******* are selling some OVERPRICED cars.

mine's pretty cheap compared to them.
i need to get something with 4wd.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:33 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

im hur!!!! :YEAH

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy