WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 12:18 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Cathi
lol.. i love it how my name comes up first when those things are noticed ...
!!!!

Hey there chicky. How r u?
Old 11-22-2006, 12:19 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
i said nothing ..

but now that your here...

is this thread gonna be deleted??

i honestly dont know ... it shouldnt ...
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

I MiSs JuMPin Off BRiDGEs N CLiFFs N CHiT..
i like cliff diving ..

but nice pics ska!!!
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

been busy ...

shuggs was tryin to show me something and we quit after the 4000 member ... so everyone before that was effected temporarily ...

I DONT WanNA BE EFfECTEd...

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
hahaha, well ya gots to understand.. i myself was gonna get sum racerailz b4 i sold the 636 but for sumone just gettin into stunting i would suggest a full cage cuz it would hold up to more drops know what im sayin??
yeah but she lives in TN, home of the gap. If it were purely a stuntbike then yeah a cage would be ideal, but this bike is more than likely gonna be around 80% street 20% stunt, if that, and railz will do just fine. I seriously doubt she's gonna be tossing her bike every weekend.
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i honestly dont know ... it shouldnt ...

i agree!!! i heart this thread!!!:YEAH
Old 11-22-2006, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by amberatua
!!!!

Hey there chicky. How r u?

tired .. i want to go watch a movie ... we rented you me and dupree .. anyone seen it?

i am a big fan of kate hudson and owen wilson .. so it should be a hit

hows you?
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

been busy ...

shuggs was tryin to show me something and we quit after the 4000 member ... so everyone before that was effected temporarily ...
Aaahhh, I see. I'm one of those ppl.
How've ya been?
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by amberatua
They might be diabetic

NoT AN ExUsE...

THEy HaVE MEds FEr THaT...

I DONT WanNA BE EFfECTEd...

lol .. at first i read it as .. "i dont wanna be infected" ... but did a double take and understood ya
Old 11-22-2006, 12:21 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
yeah but she lives in TN, home of the gap. If it were purely a stuntbike then yeah a cage would be ideal, but this bike is more than likely gonna be around 80% street 20% stunt, if that, and railz will do just fine. I seriously doubt she's gonna be tossing her bike every weekend.
to that bro.... didnt even think of that...

draggin knees is exactly why i was gonna get em
Old 11-22-2006, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Red
Aaahhh, I see. I'm one of those ppl.
How've ya been?

hehehe ... yes, you are an oldie on the site

been good ... kids driving me crazy n all .. but good lol and u? are you cooking big this year?
Old 11-22-2006, 12:22 AM
Administrators

lol .. at first i read it as .. "i dont wanna be infected" ... but did a double take and understood ya

WELL I DONTs WaNNA BE THaT ITHer...

HoWs THa TYpHOOn CoMiN ALoNG???
Old 11-22-2006, 12:23 AM

Skyler32034 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha yeah, just sucks, I wish I did know more ppl to ride with. Not too many up here, and most that are are just visiting to cruise p-forge or g-burg...
Old 11-22-2006, 12:24 AM
Administrators

bbBBBoooOOOOoo

PoST DoNT CouNT ANYmoRE iN HURRR...

WHY THEY TakE THaT OuT?????

hHHHhHeEEEEEeEYyyYYYyY
ccCCCcaaaAAAAttTTTHhHHHHiiiIIII...
Old 11-22-2006, 12:24 AM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

hehehe ... yes, you are an oldie on the site

been good ... kids driving me crazy n all .. but good lol and u? are you cooking big this year?
I am one of the oldies on here!!!

Hell no I'm not cooking!!!
Mike is gone for 10 days hunting in WV, and isn't coming home for turkey day, so my parents, sister and her b/f, me and my two boys are going out for lunch on Thurs. Much more simple and less messy.
Old 11-22-2006, 12:26 AM

WELL I DONTs WaNNA BE THaT ITHer...

HoWs THa TYpHOOn CoMiN ALoNG???

lol i figured

its coming .. except he has a few new idea's .. like he picked up another jimmy blazer and wants to put the typhoon drive train on it lol ... he's so creative! :YEAH
Old 11-22-2006, 12:26 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Red

Mike is gone for 10 days hunting in WV, and isn't coming home for turkey day, so my parents, sister and her b/f, me and my two boys are going out for lunch on Thurs. Much more simple and less messy.
I like it messy!:YEAH
Old 11-22-2006, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Red

oh lucky you! lol ...

i havent had to cook in 2 years ... and i wont be cooking this year either .. my mommy is doing that :YEAH
Old 11-22-2006, 12:28 AM

lol i figured

its coming .. except he has a few new idea's .. like he picked up another jimmy blazer and wants to put the typhoon drive train on it lol ... he's so creative! :YEAH
I'd like to see a typhoon drive train in a S10 or S15:YEAH

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy