WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 12:05 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Red
I'll give you a squirt....
you squirt???

thats hot
Old 11-22-2006, 12:06 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
but have you ever mixed mentos and diet pepsi?
i saw that vid

Skyler32034 is an unknown quantity at this point

hiding.....haha.

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
you squirt???

thats hot
me and 50 finally agree on somethin'
Old 11-22-2006, 12:07 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

but have you ever mixed mentos and diet pepsi?
nope i hate diet pepsi and I dont eat mentos that often
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

you squirt???

thats hot
Yeah, after I wrote that, I realized it didn't sound good...
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by Skyler32034
hiding.....haha.
well you finnaly came out and found me!!! :YEAH
Old 11-22-2006, 12:08 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

speakin of ruu...

you seen this wheelie???

WHEELIE 9,583
750 stunna 6,415
amberatua 5,062
Old Duffer 3,193
50Outlaw 2,520
rUu 2,453

ClaP

CLap

ClaP

Clap

Clap
ClaP
CLaP
ClaPclaPCLApClaP
ClaPclaPCLApClaP
ClaPclaPCLApClaP
ClaPclaPCLApClaP
ClaPclaPCLApClaP

:YEAH:YEAH:YEAH
Attached Images  

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by amberatua
nope i hate diet pepsi and I dont eat mentos that often
I hate diet anything... diet coke, diet pepsi, all the same to me
da fiddy bitches!!!

me and 50 finally agree on somethin'
did we ever dissagree???

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

where has 750 been?
Old 11-22-2006, 12:09 AM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

where has 750 been?
Working like a ****.
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
ClaP

CLap

ClaP

Clap

Clap
ClaP
CLaP
ClaPclaPCLApClaP
ClaPclaPCLApClaP
ClaPclaPCLApClaP
ClaPclaPCLApClaP
ClaPclaPCLApClaP

:YEAH:YEAH:YEAH
thank ya bro couldnt have dont it without ya
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

where has 750 been?

IDK...

Im SaViN AlL My CHiCKIN JOKEs...
anD ITs KiLlIN ME...
Old 11-22-2006, 12:10 AM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Holy ****!! I just looked at my post count!!!
I was up over 4K!!! Now it's down to 2K+!!!!!!
WTF???
Old 11-22-2006, 12:11 AM

its weird I used to hate diet coke but now it's my fav.

did we ever dissagree???
yeah I was tryin to tell skyler she should go with race railz and you said no get a cage

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
IDK...

Im SaViN AlL My CHiCKIN JOKEs...
anD ITs KiLlIN ME...
hahaha
Administrators

+1

BuT I HeaRT THose PEoplE aT BK oR MCD's

"Ill Have a DouBLE WHOpPEr LArGE
anD a LaRGE FRY.
anD ONe Of THose PiEs...
OH anD A LaRGE DIET

Old 11-22-2006, 12:12 AM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

yeah I was tryin to tell skyler she should go with race railz and you said no get a cage
Race railz rock!!:YEAH
I got a set and love them.

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy