WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 11:49 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
I knew what ya meant... I was just takin' it away
Ah, so you're the smart ***!!!!

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Skyler32034
sorry, my computer sucks, and just froze. I'm back lol.
you could get an album going on a website like www.imageshack.us or www.photobucket.com then all you have to do is post the link
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, my computer sucks, and just froze. I'm back lol.
awwww... you didnt hit alt f4 did you???
Old 11-21-2006, 11:50 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
BLAAAAAAAAAHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!!!!! sqirt!!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

bbBBBbBBbbbBb
UuuuUuuUUUuu
wwwWWwwwW
aaAaAAAaaaAAa
hahhahahahahah
ahahAHHHAhahAH
ahaHAHahhAHAHAH
AHAHAHhAhAHAHAH

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Red
Ah, so you're the smart ***!!!!
hahahahahahhaha
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

awwww... you didnt hit alt f4 did you???

Old 11-21-2006, 11:51 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
i know... im on a roll tonight rite???
Old 11-21-2006, 11:51 PM

Skyler32034 is an unknown quantity at this point

actually I do have photobucket. I'll grab the link real quick.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:52 PM
Administrators

i know... im on a roll tonight rite???

IM PhOoKiN DyIN OVa HuR...
Old 11-21-2006, 11:52 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...hort+and+stout

I THINk REd MiGHt Get A KiCK OUTTa THiS...
Bwahahaha, that was fugging funny!!!!!
I had to hold my hands over my mouth to keep quiet!!!!!
Old 11-21-2006, 11:53 PM

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, banana phone
Old 11-21-2006, 11:53 PM
Administrators

actually I do have photobucket. I'll grab the link real quick.

I ApOlIGiZE FoR 50 AskIn Fer PhOTOs ANd NoT
MenTiOniNG

NOW!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2006, 11:54 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Red
Bwahahaha, that was fugging funny!!!!!
I had to hold my hands over my mouth to keep quiet!!!!!

IM GUEssiN You HURd THa One PaRt???
Old 11-21-2006, 11:54 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

I ApOlIGiZE FoR 50 AskIn Fer PhOTOs ANd NoT
MenTiOniNG

NOW!!!!!!!!!

dont scare the newb wheelie... she's not used to me and you yet
Old 11-21-2006, 11:55 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

IM GUEssiN You HURd THa One PaRt???
Oh yeah.......still giggling.....
Administrators

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, banana phone

HELLO

HElLO

YyyyYyYYyaaAAaAAaYyyYYyy

You HaVE a BaNana PhONE...
Attached Images  
da fiddy bitches!!!

IM PhOoKiN DyIN OVa HuR...
oh its only gonna get better... ive still got more keystone :YEAH

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

sorry amber...

drink a beer.. it always helps me!!!
I'll have diet coke and ibuprofen

Skyler32034 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh, you meant now? ok. now I know lol. j/k. I'm getting it right. Promise.
Administrators

dont scare the newb wheelie... she's not used to me and you yet

THEres OnLy OnE WaY TO BReaKEM In...

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy