WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 10:11 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
they were just at my work....paul is sooooooooooooooooo hot:YEAH

THEre SUpPOse TO BE COMiN TO My WORK In A COuPLe
WeEKs...:YEAH
Old 11-20-2006, 10:11 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Originally Posted by KURLZ
was mickey there?
Oh Mickey your so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind....
Sorry....
Old 11-20-2006, 10:12 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

When I was at my bros house nothing was on..so I was lookin around and he had the playboy network..fukcing awesome :YEAH

even the commercials are good

OH WaIT I MeEn

gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
THEre SUpPOse TO BE COMiN TO My WORK In A COuPLe
WeEKs...:YEAH
wtf? when they ganna hit up the winn dixie I work at
Administrators

Originally Posted by Red
Sorry....

bBBBbBHAhaHAHaHaHaHaHaHaHhaa

THaT Just MaDe My DaY...

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

was mickey there?

yeah they all were.

there were gettin massages.....

i do nails...i did a pedi on carmen electra, neil patrick harris, monkey, and a mani on fergi

I got free tickets, to the korn/mudvayne concert:YEAH haha that was a good tip
Old 11-20-2006, 10:13 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Red
Sorry....
damn..now Im ganna have that stuck in my head for a while

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Red
Sorry....

Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

bBBBbBHAhaHAHaHaHaHaHaHaHhaa

THaT Just MaDe My DaY...
Glad I could help. NOw I go. I said no more drunkp osts.
I just had to check inn....
Administrators

wtf? when they ganna hit up the winn dixie I work at

THere GuNna BE UsiNg OuR T-SiGnAls On THEre BiKEs...
(SupPosUvLY)...
Old 11-20-2006, 10:14 PM

damn..now Im ganna have that stuck in my head for a while
+1000000000000000

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.
Administrators

Originally Posted by Red
Glad I could help. NOw I go. I said no more drunkp osts.
I just had to check inn....

WwwwhhHAaaTTTTT EEEVvvEEeERrRRr
gStatus

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
yeah they all were.

there were gettin massages.....

i do nails...i did a pedi on carmen electra, neil patrick harris, monkey, and a mani on fergi

I got free tickets, to the korn/mudvayne concert:YEAH haha that was a good tip
I hate feet, but I would do carmen electras..shiit Id prolly lickem or somethin
Old 11-20-2006, 10:15 PM

yeah i did too..but i work at a 5 star salon so its rare we get people with bad feet
Administrators

TiME To Go N FiNisH DiNNEr

BE RiGHts BaCK...
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

WwwwhhHAaaTTTTT EEEVvvEEeERrRRr
Oh snap girl......no you didn't....
gStatus

and Id more than likely get fired that day for trying something

oh and she is very very nasty without makeup non of us recognized her

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:16 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Alrighty folks....bye bye!!!
Old 11-20-2006, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Red
Alrighty folks....bye bye!!!
oh you ****

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy