WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 06:57 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by KURLZ
I hop lol, cause mine will go down to like 100-200
bwhahahhaa i think mine would go down to the hundreds too lol
Old 11-20-2006, 06:59 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

when I get home..time for serious post whoredom and project for school..
Old 11-20-2006, 07:01 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

oh god....boy how i dont miss school
Old 11-20-2006, 07:02 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
oh god....boy how i dont miss school
for sure..but I better be getting a good job after I get out or Im ganna be pissed
Old 11-20-2006, 07:03 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

I think mine would drop down to about 3,000. I really haven't post whored in here as much as others. That would su(k, though.
I'm waiting until the kids are in bed for my first beer. And no drunk posting tonight....
Old 11-20-2006, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Red
I think mine would drop down to about 3,000. I really haven't post whored in here as much as others. That would su(k, though.
I'm waiting until the kids are in bed for my first beer. And no drunk posting tonight....

no rumor is that the whole Post whoring threads are going
Old 11-20-2006, 07:14 PM

for sure..but I better be getting a good job after I get out or Im ganna be pissed
yeah hopefully it will all work out
Old 11-20-2006, 07:20 PM
gStatus

yeah hopefully it will all work out
:YEAH
Old 11-20-2006, 07:21 PM
gStatus

1 hr and 40 min left :YEAH
Old 11-20-2006, 07:31 PM
gStatus

yeah..so..erm. where are you guys?
Old 11-20-2006, 08:35 PM

im bored....
Old 11-20-2006, 08:35 PM
gStatus

finally a post..
Old 11-20-2006, 08:40 PM

hahaha... yeah im sooooooooooooooooooooo bored.......

<------------cell phone keeps blowin up with random bs....
Old 11-20-2006, 09:32 PM

Wheelie i see you lurkin
Old 11-20-2006, 09:36 PM
gStatus

bam!

damn its cold..47 in fla what bs
Old 11-20-2006, 09:37 PM

damn its 40 here...im freakin freezin....
Old 11-20-2006, 09:41 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Wheelie i see you lurkin

I WaS JusT CaTCHin Up ON ALl THa WhoRiN.....

OH AND ON A SIde NoTe....

KiLL THIS THreaD MoDs ANd I WILl FiND YOu PoKe You In THe
EyE anD THen YanK OuT YouR HaIr OnE StranD aT a TiMe.
aND THen CuT Off YOuR LEGs,sTarT YOuR HouSe On FiRE
AND WaTCH You DraG YouR HaIRlEss BoDY OuT...
Old 11-20-2006, 09:42 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

bam!

damn its cold..47 in fla what bs

73f...:YEAH
Old 11-20-2006, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

I WaS JusT CaTCHin Up ON ALl THa WhoRiN.....

OH AND ON A SIde NoTe....

KiLL THIS THreaD MoDs ANd I WILl FiND YOu PoKe You In THe
EyE anD THen YanK OuT YouR HaIr OnE StranD aT a TiMe.
aND THen CuT Off YOuR LEGs,sTarT YOuR HouSe On FiRE
AND WaTCH You DraG YouR HaIRlEss BoDY OuT...

bwhahahhahahahaha
Old 11-20-2006, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
73f...:YEAH

oh keep quite

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy