WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 12:14 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
hahaha, more old people thinkin their havin heartattacks??

now that you mention it, everybody's doing pretty well tonight.
nothing crazy is really happening.

i prolly just jinx'd myself, tho.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:15 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by rUu
getting paid obnoxious amounts of money to sit and wait for the phone to ring is.

Do I NEEd TO maKE a PhOnE CalLL.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:15 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rUu
now that you mention it, everybody's doing pretty well tonight.
nothing crazy is really happening.

i prolly just jinx'd myself, tho.
bah... sunday nites are pretty uneventful
Old 11-20-2006, 12:16 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

if he had said no i would slapped him!

+1
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	rick20james.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	183781  
Old 11-20-2006, 12:16 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
i already asked him that!!!

he wont tell me the phone number!!!!
Old 11-20-2006, 12:17 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

ya, you'd have to get near us tho.

if you called from your place, you'd probably get the lapd, and they'd come to your house and pull a rodney king on your ***.
rUu

bah... sunday nites are pretty uneventful

yeh, but today's my friday. :YEAH

gotta go out w/a bang.
Administrators

i already asked him that!!!

he wont tell me the phone number!!!!

MaYBE We NEed TO TaKE A OVer To His
NECK OF THa WOoDs

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rUu
getting paid obnoxious amounts of money to sit and wait for the phone to ring is.
well u have a very important job WHEN the phone rings
Old 11-20-2006, 12:18 AM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Ok Im Out.................later Whorez
Administrators

Originally Posted by rUu
ya, you'd have to get near us tho.

if you called from your place, you'd probably get the lapd, and they'd come to your house and pull a rodney king on your ***.

I WOuLD TEll THeM You SaID To CaLL...
rUu

Originally Posted by amberatua
well u have a very important job WHEN the phone rings

you've got an important job when i call your phone!

booty call!!
Old 11-20-2006, 12:19 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by FoxGirl

L8R

BaKiN....
Old 11-20-2006, 12:19 AM
rUu

arrite. i'ma go watch desperado.
:YEAH

bbiab
Old 11-20-2006, 12:20 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by rUu
you've got an important job when i call your phone!
Attached Images  
Old 11-20-2006, 12:21 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by rUu
arrite. i'ma go watch desperado.
:YEAH

bbiab

L8R..
Old 11-20-2006, 12:21 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
laterz... call me tomorrow
Old 11-20-2006, 12:22 AM
Administrators

ILL CaLL Ya A DirTY *****...
Old 11-20-2006, 12:22 AM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

yeah i will think about it since you didnt pick up tonight , but yeah i will call ya
Old 11-20-2006, 12:23 AM
Administrators

Total Posts: 44,700
User Name Posts
WHEELIE 9,438
750 stunna 6,415
amberatua 5,018
Old Duffer 3,010
rUu 2,450
50Outlaw 2,415
FAhq 1,996
Big Jarsh 1,596
T-Dubby 1,506