WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 10:24 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
DiD HE PHOoK IT Up????
not too bad...i can fix it... i told ya bro! im the master at shadetree mechanics!! :YEAH
Old 11-19-2006, 10:25 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
i WILL be using that

yeah.
you just gotta reason w/em.

Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KURLZ
Anywhere

..my friends gf was allergic to it and he did it on her face..and it got swollen

hahaha..and it wasnt like reg swollen..it was in the shape that the nut landed on her ahhaha

bBBBBbbBBBbbbBBBBb
UuuUuuUUuuuUUUuuU
wwwWWwwwWwwwW
aaAAAAaaaAAaAaaAAA
ahAHaHaHHAHhAHAHAH
ahaHAHAHhAhAhAHAHAH
AhAhAHAHAHAHAHhAhA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Red
Yeah, two boys. Thus the reason I'm fixed.
oh yeah I remember..like 5 and 7 or something like that..I rememeber quad and fifty?

..I think
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
+10000000000

bah.

you're both killing my wood.

Old 11-19-2006, 10:26 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

+10000000000
hey missy, we dont need ur input

wat up lindz
Old 11-19-2006, 10:26 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

+10000000000
Well hellloooo there!

Man, it's getting harder and harder to type. The backspace button is my best friend...
Old 11-19-2006, 10:27 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

hey missy, we dont need ur input

wat up lindz
not much just chillin

oh and keep it outa the eyes, kinda burns not that im talkin from expierence
Old 11-19-2006, 10:28 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

oh yeah I remember..like 5 and 7 or something like that..I rememeber quad and fifty?

..I think
Yeah, close. They're 3 and 7, with a quad and fifty. Good memory!
Old 11-19-2006, 10:28 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

not too bad...i can fix it... i told ya bro! im the master at shadetree mechanics!! :YEAH

SHaDTRee MaChaNIcs...
Old 11-19-2006, 10:29 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rUu
bah.

you're both killing my wood.

sorry
Old 11-19-2006, 10:30 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

not much just chillin

..so is that why you couldnt see that your shirt said are twice?
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

not much just chillin

Oh snap, yeah!! Keep it owut of the hair adn eyes!! Two rules to live by.

Is SL slow tonight , or is it just me. Replies take forever...
da fiddy bitches!!!

not much just chillin

i love tellin em "baby **** my di(k!" then blow my load right when they do it

now thats funny
Administrators

not much just chillin

HEy DEr ChiCKI......

OH AND UH HUH...
gStatus

Originally Posted by Red
Yeah, close. They're 3 and 7, with a quad and fifty. Good memory!
:YEAH
Old 11-19-2006, 10:31 PM
Administrators

..so is that why you couldnt see that your shirt said are twice?

NOpE ITs HoW SHE GLuEd HUR EyE SHUT...
gStatus

Originally Posted by Red
Oh snap, yeah!! Keep it owut of the hair adn eyes!! Two rules to live by.

Is SL slow tonight , or is it just me. Replies take forever...
yeah its slow..thats how I got that 5 post :YEAH

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Hey Everyooooooone
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
SHaDTRee MaChaNIcs...

rule of thumb: a hammer WILL fix anything, and if it doesnt work the first time... get a bigger hammer

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy