WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 11:30 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by KURLZ
there all emo
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

she didnt do that..it was just getting boring. I dontknow..but were still cool with each other
that's cool then.
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

hey stuntfan
Old 11-18-2006, 11:31 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KC Becky
that's cool then.
Yeah hard to do at first..but I think its working out
Old 11-18-2006, 11:31 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

all the good ones are taken or have kids.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:32 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rUu

all the good ones are taken or have kids.
hahahahah dink
Old 11-18-2006, 11:33 PM
what is he doing?

Yeah hard to do at first..but I think its working out
i tried being nice to my ex for the kids sake...that didn't last very long. i don't know, i look at it like if they're an ex, they're an ex for a reason. i wouldn't want to remain friends with them.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:34 PM
rUu

hahahahah dink

yeh. sorry.

kids are the std that keeps on giving.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:35 PM
gStatus

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests) KURLZ
Old 11-18-2006, 11:35 PM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by rUu
yeh. sorry.

kids are the std that keeps on giving.
for the first year or so i started going back out to the bars and once a guy found out that i had kids and he would turn around and walk away that used to bother me alot. now it doesn't at all. i will actually use that line to scare guys off that i don't want to talk to. plus i'm pretty content with not meeting anyone.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:37 PM
gStatus

for the first year or so i started going back out to the bars and once a guy found out that i had kids and he would turn around and walk away that used to bother me alot. now it doesn't at all. i will actually use that line to scare guys off that i don't want to talk to. plus i'm pretty content with not meeting anyone.
so Im new here ..you and MikeM are together?
Old 11-18-2006, 11:38 PM
rUu

i don't like all the noise, or the fact that i'd have to deal w/the baby-daddy.

and those guys are dumb anyway. they should know better than to try to pick up girls in a bar.

you gotta pick 'em up in church, or the library or something.
:YEAH

them's the smart ones.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:38 PM
what is he doing?

so Im new here ..you and MikeM are together?
technically no.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:40 PM
gStatus

technically no.
uhh..like long distance thing..or like each other and doing stuff just not serious?
Old 11-18-2006, 11:40 PM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by rUu
i don't like all the noise, or the fact that i'd have to deal w/the baby-daddy.

and those guys are dumb anyway. they should know better than to try to pick up girls in a bar.

you gotta pick 'em up in church, or the library or something.

them's the smart ones.
i used to be on a mission to find a guy. i hated being by myself, but then i came to reality and figured i wouldn't find a guy to settle down with until my kids are grown. it's not that big of an issue anymore.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:42 PM
what is he doing?

uhh..like long distance thing..or like each other and doing stuff just not serious?
we have been talking on the computer and the phone for over a year, then when i moved to mass we hooked up. hung out several times. then i had to move back. so that's when it kinda got confusing on my end because i wanted stuff to happen, but due to the whole i'm in kansas and he's in ny it's hard to make that work, so we continue to see each other every few months. there are totally feelings there, but it's just the distance
Old 11-18-2006, 11:43 PM
gStatus

we have been talking on the computer and the phone for over a year, then when i moved to mass we hooked up. hung out several times. then i had to move back. so that's when it kinda got confusing on my end because i wanted stuff to happen, but due to the whole i'm in kansas and he's in ny it's hard to make that work, so we continue to see each other every few months. there are totally feelings there, but it's just the distance
I see, kinda sucks.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:45 PM
what is he doing?

I see, kinda sucks.
yeah at times it does. but then at times it works because he can stand only so much of my kids. and i'm sure if i was around him more than what i am i would probaly getting annoyed, lol just kidding.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:46 PM
gStatus

I need posts..
Old 11-18-2006, 11:47 PM
rUu

i used to be on a mission to find a guy. i hated being by myself, but then i came to reality and figured i wouldn't find a guy to settle down with until my kids are grown. it's not that big of an issue anymore.
pfff
i'm on a mission to find a rich old lady that's like an inch from dying.

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy