WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 11:14 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by KC Becky
i think moving in with a bf/gf in your young 20s is a bad idea...unless you're in a comitted and serious relationship
for sure
Old 11-18-2006, 11:14 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KURLZ
uhh..

dishes

garbage

clean the patio

give dogs water, food, and this medicine shiit

clean dogs cages

mow the grass

some other bs stuff
..and wtf. I just saw a commercial for guy gone wild..
haha
grass.

we don't have any of that awful **** here. :YEAH
Old 11-18-2006, 11:15 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

A&W mad good :YEAH
Old 11-18-2006, 11:16 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

for sure
look at it like this, you're too young to really know what it's like to upkeep a house, i'm going to say that half the girls out there at that age don't really know how to cook or clean. i sure didn't at first. now i'm like a pro, lol. plus you're in your early 20s. most people go out and look for ***
Old 11-18-2006, 11:17 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

A&W mad good :YEAH
i love their chili cheese fries
Old 11-18-2006, 11:18 PM
gStatus

look at it like this, you're too young to really know what it's like to upkeep a house, i'm going to say that half the girls out there at that age don't really know how to cook or clean. i sure didn't at first. now i'm like a pro, lol. plus you're in your early 20s. most people go out and look for ***

Thats what Im up to right now:YEAH
Old 11-18-2006, 11:19 PM
what is he doing?

Thats what Im up to right now:YEAH
haha, i'm over that phase in my life thank god
Old 11-18-2006, 11:20 PM
gStatus

haha, i'm over that phase in my life thank god
I kinda just started

me and the girl just broke up
Old 11-18-2006, 11:21 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

i'm going to say that half the girls out there at that age don't really know how to cook or clean.

+1

that's why i learned to cook like a ****. :YEAH
chicks loooooooove that ****. :YEAH :YEAH
Old 11-18-2006, 11:22 PM
what is he doing?

I kinda just started

me and the girl just broke up
how long were you guys together?
Old 11-18-2006, 11:23 PM
gStatus

Originally Posted by rUu
+1

my bros like an Emril bomb *** food when I come down:YEAH
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by rUu
+1

it's ok, i just wouldn't like the fact that my bf could cook better than me, so i prefer the ones that either don't cook or don't know how
gStatus

how long were you guys together?
a year would have been the 30th of this month
what is he doing?

my bros like an Emril bomb *** food when I come down:YEAH
my brother is a decent cooker...like with snacks, but for an actual meal he's so clueless
Old 11-18-2006, 11:25 PM
what is he doing?

a year would have been the 30th of this month
that stinks. being in a relationship is awesome, but then it has its set backs. unless you actually find a decent person who won't use you or take advantage of you. i know alot of girls that are ruthless when it comes to that.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:27 PM
rUu

that stinks. being in a relationship is awesome, but then it has its set backs. unless you actually find a decent person who won't use you or take advantage of you. i know alot of girls that are ruthless when it comes to that.

they're all scandalous.
every last one.
gStatus

she didnt do that..it was just getting boring. I dontknow..but were still cool with each other
gStatus

Originally Posted by rUu

they're all scandalous.
every last one.
there all emo
Old 11-18-2006, 11:29 PM
gStatus

kidding of course
Old 11-18-2006, 11:30 PM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by rUu

they're all scandalous.
every last one.

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy