WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 10:43 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
i might go while I'm working or something. I can't remember why I need to go anyway
uhh..credit card
Old 11-18-2006, 10:44 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KURLZ
Harsh!

..what happened?
she always puts me down and instead of looking at things in a positive way with me she always looks at the negative
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KC Becky
so i went out to eat tonight for my moms bday....sometimes i really and truely do hate that woman
Missed this post. What happened?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

uhh..credit card
sounds familiar

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

she always puts me down and instead of looking at things in a positive way with me she always looks at the negative
that sucks..I hate when ppl are like that.
Old 11-18-2006, 10:45 PM
Registered Spammer

red

Old 11-18-2006, 10:45 PM
gStatus

sounds familiar
Old 11-18-2006, 10:46 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
hahahahahaha i still love ya
Hahahaha, I cracked up.
Well, off to bed. Waaaayyy too tired to even drink tonight. Sux.....
*muah* Nighty night......
Old 11-18-2006, 10:46 PM
gStatus

we gain a *****..we lose a *****
Old 11-18-2006, 10:47 PM
Registered Spammer

I'll remember sometime when I can't get there

Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

red
Hi and bye!!!
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by Red
Hahahaha, I cracked up.
boooooooo

Old 11-18-2006, 10:48 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Red
Hahahaha, I cracked up.
alright l8r
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by Red
Hi and bye!!!
bye

gStatus

Originally Posted by Red
Hi and bye!!!
later
Old 11-18-2006, 10:49 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Missed this post. What happened?
ok i'll just go into what happened tonight....

but i need to give a little background info about it first...

i moved to boston in april...moved back in july...my old company wouldn't hire me back. i applied at a few other places, no dice. i had been unemployed here for a month and i was running out of money i could borrow from her or my dad so i started to apply for little bs jobs in my town instead of driving 45 min. to kc. anyways, i got a job at sonic...it's right down the street...they give me whatever hours i want, and i actually make more money there than i did at my previous job i had here (from the tips) old duffer...sonic is like a fast food drive in. anyways, i'm like ok sonic will work out until summer comes back, then i'll just go get a job at my daughters school as a teachers assistant. that way i won't have to pay for daycare.
for the past 2 weeks we've not been speaking to each other because she's pissed i'm going to ny next month to see mike because she thinks i'm being selfish i guess
anways....back to what happened to tonight...this is the first i've talked to her in a week or so, and we're at the table eating, and she's like i ran into one of your old friends last night at hooters, she asked how you were and i completely lied to her and told her you were doing really good so i tell my mom, i'm doing good...i mean, i work at sonic, big whoop. i have a shelter my kids head, they have food to eat, clothes on their backs...i'm sorry, i make ends meet, so who gives a crap. she rolls her eyes at me and tells me i'm sooo glad she didn't ask where you work.

i left probaly 10 minutes later.
Old 11-18-2006, 10:49 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

we gain a *****..we lose a *****
thats the way it goes
Old 11-18-2006, 10:51 PM
what is he doing?

that sucks..I hate when ppl are like that.
yeah dude, she's a complete ***** half the time...ok over half.
if it's not what a loser i am, it's how fat i am, or how i go out too much (i go out like maybe once every month if that)....blah blah blah. i can't stand her right now
Old 11-18-2006, 10:51 PM
gStatus

i moved to boston in april...moved back in july...my old company wouldn't hire me back. i applied at a few other places, no dice. i had been unemployed here for a month and i was running out of money i could borrow from her or my dad so i started to apply for little bs jobs in my town instead of driving 45 min. to kc. anyways, i got a job at sonic...it's right down the street...they give me whatever hours i want, and i actually make more money there than i did at my previous job i had here (from the tips) old duffer...sonic is like a fast food drive in. anyways, i'm like ok sonic will work out until summer comes back, then i'll just go get a job at my daughters school as a teachers assistant. that way i won't have to pay for daycare.
for the past 2 weeks we've not been speaking to each other because she's pissed i'm going to ny next month to see mike because she thinks i'm being selfish i guess
anways....back to what happened to tonight...this is the first i've talked to her in a week or so, and we're at the table eating, and she's like i ran into one of your old friends last night at hooters, she asked how you were and i completely lied to her and told her you were doing really good so i tell my mom, i'm doing good...i mean, i work at sonic, big whoop. i have a shelter my kids head, they have food to eat, clothes on their backs...i'm sorry, i make ends meet, so who gives a crap. she rolls her eyes at me and tells me i'm sooo glad she didn't ask where you work.

..always hotties workin at sonics

and thats
Old 11-18-2006, 10:52 PM
Registered Spammer

that sucks. i would have left too

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy