WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 01:21 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

TaNx FEr THe ADD FOX...
Old 11-17-2006, 01:22 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
+30984370895643058973

I went and deleted everything off my harddrive that was related to any sort of pics dealing with my ex. I reccomend all you guys doing the same...

Unles it's a sex tape. In that event, you should first post it in the Mens Bathroom forum, and THEN delete it off of your hard drive.
dude mike wont let me in there!!!

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

+30984370895643058973

I went and deleted everything off my harddrive that was related to any sort of pics dealing with my ex. I reccomend all you guys doing the same...

Unles it's a sex tape. In that event, you should first post it in the Mens Bathroom forum, and THEN delete it off of your hard drive.

bwhahahahahahaha.....

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
TaNx FEr THe ADD FOX...
yeah well i figured i would do it since you didnt..
Old 11-17-2006, 01:23 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
awww thats hard to believe...

I KnOW HUh....
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
bwahahahahaha... think what you want bud...

i can easily drink more than 50 beers in a day.....

im from texas, that how we do!!! and are you smokin weed with it? cuz i couldnt drink this much till i quit smokin weed
i call bullshit, and i stand by it.. there is not a chance.. i drink everyday, and usually to the point of bein real fvcked up... i know there are nights when i drink like around 20, but i'm hammered, it's not like i weight 120lbs either, i'm 205, and german and irish, i was bread to drink... how can we prove u can drink 30 in 4 hours
Administrators

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
yeah well i figured i would do it since you didnt..

I WaS JUSt AboUT TO AND I SEEn You dID IT...

CEReLLY...
Old 11-17-2006, 01:24 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
why don't you ever come into the pw threads we run?
Because you guys scare me!
Old 11-17-2006, 01:24 AM
Administrators

i call bullshit, and i stand by it.. there is not a chance.. i drink everyday, and usually to the point of bein real fvcked up... i know there are nights when i drink like around 20, but i'm hammered, it's not like i weight 120lbs either, i'm 205, and german and irish, i was bread to drink... how can we prove u can drink 30 in 4 hours

UuuuUmmmMMm

rEAD....SET....GO.....

Old 11-17-2006, 01:26 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

ummm, New event at Stunt Wars????

I'll enter that one!
Old 11-17-2006, 01:26 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

k well, i'm about done, my pw days are over
Old 11-17-2006, 01:27 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

ummm.... if you realy dont belive me give me your number...

ill give ya a call when my bestfriend is around tomorrow and he'll tell ya

im not bs'n ya though, i realy have nothing to lie about, i can just drink beer!!!!! im mostly irish if that tells ya anything
Old 11-17-2006, 01:27 AM

I'll enter that one!
damn i decided not to go this year
Old 11-17-2006, 01:28 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

anyone want to bet on this???
Administrators

I'll enter that one!

IF THERes A JaCK N CoKE EVEnT...

I SOOOOOOOOoooOooOO

GOTs GoLD...
B.T.M.

ummm.... if you realy dont belive me give me your number...

ill give ya a call when my bestfriend is around tomorrow and he'll tell ya

im not bs'n ya though, i realy have nothing to lie about, i can just drink beer!!!!! im mostly irish if that tells ya anything
i refuse to be your drunken booty call.. and i mean it... and being irish doesn't mean you have a good tollerance, it means you're a sloppy drunk haha
Old 11-17-2006, 01:29 AM
B.T.M.

i will... and i want you to sit with a video camera, a clock next to you, and 30 pack in front of you... and do it, and then just speed up the film.
Administrators

I BET I CaN DRiNk

DRiNk TO DRiNk WITH Ya...

k well, i'm about done, my pw days are over

That's about how I feel. I only get on late at night, and ***** it up with these fine ******. I don't get on everynight anymore either.

heck, I've been stuck in the 11K's for a million months now

bwhahahha im german and im still a fuggin lightweight no matter how much i drink hahaha

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy