WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 01:11 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
bwhahhahaha my boy is the same way...

our wedding is 10/31/08 :YEAH anyone can come costume party

ILL BE DER...:YEAH
Old 11-17-2006, 01:12 AM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

heres my biatch!!!! aww i love her..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	steph.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	183686  
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
nah just bored.. n sober... this post is always uptop, so i figured what the hell

WHUTs THIS SOBEer THINg You SPEEk OF...
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

J/K
NiCE DoH....

THIS IS MY G/F .....1St THaT DoNTs HaVE THa
BiG Ta Ta's....BuT SHE MakEs Up FOR IT IN OTHER
WaYS...:YEAH...

I heart long hair..

My girl use to have her hair down to about her butt.. But she cut it when she went away to college
I'm trying to get her to grow it back out though :YEAH
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

the wedding is 2 years away.. whats the point of being engaged????
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

nah just bored.. n sober... this post is always uptop, so i figured what the hell
thats the spirit!!!! but this is a 3 drink min. post!!!
Old 11-17-2006, 01:13 AM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

ILL BE DER...:YEAH
all out party with everyone the night before

haha heres my dress, but instead of red its goin to be pink...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	megestate.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	183687  
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

heres my biatch!!!! aww i love her..
hook me up!!!! :YEAH
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

WHUTs THIS SOBEer THINg You SPEEk OF...
i ran outta beer.. n i haven't been sober in like 2 weeks... so i had 2 coors light tall boys, n then went shopping for food
Old 11-17-2006, 01:14 AM

i wanna make damn sure im ready least if something happens before then i can just get out of the relationship...
da fiddy bitches!!!

i ran outta beer.. n i haven't been sober in like 2 weeks... so i had 2 coors light tall boys, n then went shopping for food
and you didnt grab beer???
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

my ex..

Administrators

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
I heart long hair..

My girl use to have her hair down to about her butt.. But she cut it when she went away to college
I'm trying to get her to grow it back out though :YEAH

I HEaRT LoNG HaIR TOO...:YEAH
AND SHE SaYS IT WILL NEver BE ShORTer THan WhaT
You SEe..:YEAH....(NEVER.:YEAH)

As LoNG As I DoNT ShaVE My HEaD....

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
hook me up!!!! :YEAH
i dont like sharing...
da fiddy bitches!!!

letz not start this posting our ex's ****...
Old 11-17-2006, 01:15 AM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by KURLZ
my ex..

are u 13 like she is?

yeah i know, i didn't grab beer... i wanna try to wake up not hungover 1 day.. and saturday is camping.. my buddy n i are gonna have a beerfest.. see if we can each drink a 30 pack
da fiddy bitches!!!

i dont like sharing...

Originally Posted by KURLZ
my ex..

Cute!
Administrators

+1...

I DoNT SEE THa ReasoN TO GEt MaRRIEd
In THa FiRsT PlaCE..

COSt LoTs a $$$ TO Do IT....

AND 1/2 YuR CHiT WHEN Ya DoNT WaNNA BE...
Old 11-17-2006, 01:16 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

yeah I hear that... But I'm fixin' to go out and get sloshed tomorrow night, a few of my friends are commin into town and since we haven't hung out in months, I figure what the hey? why not get wasted!

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy