WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 12:56 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
bwahahahahaha... holy **** dude...

do another of me...

do you have my myspace???
Yes sir...

just look over there...

<<<<<<<<<<
Old 11-17-2006, 12:56 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
bwhahahahaha leave the ta ta's out of it

THERe WILl BE NO LEaViN Ta Ta's OuT OF ANYTHiNG..
Old 11-17-2006, 12:57 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

bwahahahahaha... holy **** dude...

do another of me...

do you have my myspace???

You DONT HaVE JaRsh On MYspaCe .......

LOOOOoOooOZzzzzZEEERRrRR.....
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KURLZ
wtf.....what?
dont get excited... it was for me!!!!!

wen i was talking to her on the phone her power almost shut out...

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

lol..im taking grapghic design as my major..its mad fun to mess with stuff:YEAH
Yeah, I think if I continue going to college after I get my degree in Marketing Management, I'm going to see about some Graphic design. only cause I love to tinker with Photoshop.
Old 11-17-2006, 12:58 AM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

hahahaha!!! never!!!!

i love *****!!!!!!

what guy doesnt, even the gay guy i work with is obsessed with my *****
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

i see. i thought something happened
Administrators

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
Yes sir...

just look over there...

<<<<<<<<<<

OR LoOK In My ToP FRIENDs...

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

dont get excited... it was for me!!!!!

wen i was talking to her on the phone her power almost shut out...
yeah and about 15 mins ago the power went out for like a min
Old 11-17-2006, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

Haha, yeah, My top 8 is a listing of Postwhores! lol

well except for my Girl and my brother "s"
Old 11-17-2006, 12:59 AM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

my ex had D's, they were great at first..then i got used to them..but dont get me wrong, i still messed with them all the time.
Old 11-17-2006, 01:00 AM
Administrators

DoNT EVEn sTaRt WITH THa GaY GuYS...

Old 11-17-2006, 01:00 AM

damn are you even on my myspace?...
Old 11-17-2006, 01:01 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

yes i have him!!!!
Administrators

my ex had D's, they were great at first..then i got used to them..but dont get me wrong, i still messed with them all the time.

AttA BoY...

OnCe YouVe SEEn OnE SeT Of BEwBiEs

YA WaNNA SEE Em ALL..:YEAH

LOL, I'm KINDA a boob guy... I mean, just look at my girl.. they are nice!
Old 11-17-2006, 01:02 AM

well im not that big...thank god i dont have big ones my back would be even worse
da fiddy bitches!!!

i see. i thought something happened
it called a smoke break bro we do it every now and then....
Administrators

yes i have him!!!!

I WOuLDnT AnouNCe THaT OuT LoUD...
Old 11-17-2006, 01:03 AM
Administrators

damn are you even on my myspace?...

Yes MaM.....

just look over there...

<<<<<<<<<<

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy