WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 12:31 AM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
chilly, pourin rain and 50 mph + wind
I dont like storms..I have a thing about lightning..and it doesnt help that I live in the lightning capitol of the world

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Seriously stop startin **** (STREET WARRIOR DUDE)
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

nah just talk to us...stop.....im bored you got to keep me company
no... im tired of stupid ****s comin on here thinkin they know everything... yes i stunt and why the **** do i have to explain myself to everyone??
Old 11-17-2006, 12:32 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
**** this...

im goin to bed...
nite everybody

bBBBoooOOOoOoOOo
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

coming from sumone who doent know how to wheelie doesnt realy bother me

ive been ridin since i was 7 bro.. and im 21 now so 14 years??? i dont need to prove anything to you

The only thing the internet should be used to prove is that I can use Photoshop...
Attached Images  

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KURLZ
I dont like storms..lightning scares me..and it doesnt help that I live in the lightning capitol of the world

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I WaS THINkIn BouT SwiTCHin My FI CaGE TO THa Powa's..

Oh AND

THERE NoT TanKs!!!!
yeah they are, they're built solid.... and they're far from light
Old 11-17-2006, 12:33 AM

no... im tired of stupid ****s comin on here thinkin they know everything... yes i stunt and why the **** do i have to explain myself to everyone??
You dont have to just ignore them. thats all
Old 11-17-2006, 12:33 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
The only thing the internet should be used to prove is that I can use Photoshop...

bbbBuUUwwwWWAAaaHaHaHaHAHhahahA

NoW ThaT PhUkIn FUNNY RIGHT THUR...
Old 11-17-2006, 12:34 AM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

my neck hurts.
Old 11-17-2006, 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by KURLZ
my neck hurts.
my back and neck hurts,,, i can barely sit here or lay down sucks...
Administrators

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
yeah they are, they're built solid.... and they're far from light

OK THaTs IT...

Ok THEy Are A LiTTLE On THa HEaVy SIDE..
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
bwahahahahhahhaahah

i just saved that pic!!! thats great jarsh... thanx!!!
Old 11-17-2006, 12:36 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

man, you take stuff way to seriosly It's just bullshit man, don't let it get to ya

ohh, and I didn't know this thread was only for
gStatus

wtf is that?
Administrators

my back and neck hurts,,, i can barely sit here or lay down sucks...

Aw My NECk

AW MY BaCk

AWW My NECk N My BaCK....

I WILL SeTTLE OUTTa COuRT FoR THis 40...
da fiddy bitches!!!

You dont have to just ignore them. thats all
k... well im goin to smoke...
Old 11-17-2006, 12:37 AM

man, you take stuff way to seriosly It's just bullshit man, don't let it get to ya

gStatus

Whos the guy with the M on his chest all the way to the right? Ive never seen him before..

k... well im goin to smoke...
yeah i think im goin to have one in a few

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy