WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 12:21 AM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by KURLZ
leaving us like you did

awww im sorry...i cant sit comfy on my bed my back is killin me so i keep gettin up and walkin around and what not
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
haha 636's are alright, but any honda is gonna be better than a kawi

I LOVe Da HuNDOss ....:YEAH
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
NiNJa's HuR...
yep.. which is why ive got more chicks off here than you have???
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
awww im sorry...i cant sit comfy on my bed my back is killin me so i keep gettin up and walkin around and what not

Ya ExaCTlY ....And WHUT NoT...

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
where the hell have you been lindz????? ....

you got my back hur???
walkin around in some pain
Old 11-17-2006, 12:22 AM

bwhahahahahhaa
Old 11-17-2006, 12:22 AM
Administrators

DOuBlE..
Attached Images  
Old 11-17-2006, 12:23 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

coming from sumone who doent know how to wheelie doesnt realy bother me

ive been ridin since i was 7 bro.. and im 21 now so 14 years??? i dont need to prove anything to you
doesn't know how to wheelie? where do you get your info?
it's just a Honda vs Kawi thing

you like what you want, and I'll like what I want... how's that
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

bwhahahahahhaa
not that she was good!!!!

ok boys no drama!!!
Old 11-17-2006, 12:24 AM
Administrators

HEy 50Dy.....GO Get AnuTHER BUR...

anD HaVE A SHMoKE TOO....
da fiddy bitches!!!

dont talk **** if you cant take it

not that she was good!!!!
what are u talkin about
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
HEy 50Dy.....GO Get AnuTHER BUR...

anD HaVE A SHMoKE TOO....
you know im just fookin with you bro ....
Old 11-17-2006, 12:25 AM

dont talk **** if you cant take it
no drama buddy!!
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Administrators

Im JUst GuNNA HaVta SaY

YYYYYeeEEEaaAAAAaaaaaA

THaT N YuR AVVy RoCks..Laughing
da fiddy bitches!!!

what are u talkin about
you know exactly who im talkin about!!!!

Soooooooooooo....lets change the subject...um hows the weather
Old 11-17-2006, 12:26 AM

you know exactly who im talkin about!!!!

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy