WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 11:19 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
Hey, I was leaving work today and i saw a Grand Am with "FoxGirl" acros the back window. I was kinda hopin it was you commin to town to clean my room!
bwhahahahahhaha nope it wasnt me!
Old 11-16-2006, 11:19 PM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by amberatua
Who's lurkin? biotch
There were a couple of us Lurkin'

BTW I'm starvin' someone run up to Taco bell for me!
Old 11-16-2006, 11:20 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hey, I was leaving work today and i saw a Grand Am with "FoxGirl" acros the back window. I was kinda hopin it was you commin to town to clean my room!

IF IT SaYS WHEEliE THeN You BETta GO ChEcK YuR DisPLaYS...
Old 11-16-2006, 11:20 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Havew you guys had that bowl thing at KFC? shiits good. :YEAH
Old 11-16-2006, 11:21 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Im On THa LiQuID DiEt TONiGHT...

Old 11-16-2006, 11:21 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
WhEelIE NoTiCed....
AND THEre WILl BE No RuNNIn OFf LiKE THaT
aGaIN...
Old 11-16-2006, 11:22 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by KURLZ
Havew you guys had that bowl thing at KFC? shiits good. :YEAH

NOPE....I HaVnT EatiN THEre FoR BoUT a YR...

LoOKs AiGHT THO...
Old 11-16-2006, 11:22 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by FoxGirl

I FErGoT TO ADd ....

UNLEss WITH WhEeLIE...
Old 11-16-2006, 11:23 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

I am not your slave biotch. I had a firehouse sub it was tasty
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

NOPE....I HaVnT EatiN THEre FoR BoUT a YR...

LoOKs AiGHT THO...
its good..go get one
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
bwhahahahahhaha nope it wasnt me!
Yeah I figured when I came home and my room still smelled funky, and wasn't clean..

I'm off to Taco Bell, be back in a few!
Administrators

DMV...PriMUS...:YEAH

PhUC I LoVE ThIS BanD...:YEAH:YEAH
Old 11-16-2006, 11:24 PM
Administrators

Yeah I figured when I came home and my room still smelled funky, and wasn't clean..

I'm off to Taco Bell, be back in a few!

SteaK BUrrITo Fer ME...
Old 11-16-2006, 11:25 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by KURLZ
its good..go get one

I WILL TrY OnE THIS WeeKEND..
Old 11-16-2006, 11:25 PM
gStatus

haha..that asain guy singing that song in the bathroom commercial is on again..soo funny
Old 11-16-2006, 11:26 PM
Administrators

I am not your slave biotch. I had a firehouse sub it was tasty

DiDnT I TELL You TO GEt ME A DriNk ALREaDY WOMEN.....
Old 11-16-2006, 11:27 PM
Administrators

RE-FiLLZzZ TTiIMMEEE

hhHeeeYyyY

aAAaaMmMMbBBBeeEErrrRR

*ShakIn GlaSS*

I NEEd A DriiiINNNNkkKK
Old 11-16-2006, 11:27 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

DiDnT I TELL You TO GEt ME A DriNk ALREaDY WOMEN.....
here drink that!
Old 11-16-2006, 11:30 PM
gStatus

..slowin down
Old 11-16-2006, 11:30 PM
Administrators

here drink that!

Im SoRRY WHERe MY ManNErs

NOW!!!!!!

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy